I love you

Auroras dream
I continue to chase kayana through the field yelling her name to come back to me then there was a mighty wind pulling me up to the sky.

I took kayanas hand to stay, we struggled for a bit but she frowned and left go of my hand.

I then was pulled in the sky with my hand still out trying to grab hers, then the location changed. I saw kayanas beaten up body on the ground her throat slit and stabbed wounds all over her while blood was leaving her mouth.

I tried to scream her name but no sound came out then everything went black....

Auroras pov

I was woken up hearing annoying monitors around me. I groaned trying to sit up when I saw a nurse looking at me shocked she then called a doctor in.

He was about to speak but then my dad bursted through the door.

Aurora: Dad!

I cried out as he went and gave me the tightest hug ever.

Daku (auroras dad): You have no idea how much I missed you these past two months Aurora...

We stayed close to each other for a little bit
talking about everything then I asked the hard question.

Aurora: Where is kayana?

My dad gave me the most sad look ever and cleared his voice nervously before saying.

Daku: Aurora..

Daku: She was dead when my men found her..

Aurora: No.. no..no!
I said shaking my head with tears coming down remembering the images in my head of her on the ground the dirt sticking to her blood, her struggling to breathe. Her throat and wounds, and the most heartbreaking look see gave me before her life expired.

All I wanted to do was hold her in my arms again and feel her touch.

I digged my nails deep into my palms trying to fight against my anger and sadness as I saw tom walk into the room.

Aurora:Why didn't you take her to the hospital with me!

I screamed at him

Aurora: She was only 18!
I said uncontrollably sobbing

Tom went up to me and pulled me in his arms so I can calm down but I started hitting and scratching him so he would let go but he just stayed still. I eventually calmed down and embraced his warmth.

Aurora: She was like my sister.. I loved her so much, I can't live without her.
I said as more tears fell down my face.

My father was extremely mad that I was with Tom especially because of his gang, I didn't tell him about the past abuse because I knew he would shoot Tom in the head.

Daku: let me take you home Aurora.

Aurora: I want to go back to toms..

He had a sad look for a second but nodded before giving me and kiss on my cheek and left glaring at tom.

Aurora: How long have I been asleep?

Tom: Three days.

Aurora: Where is she.

Tom: Her funeral is later today.

I looked up at him realizing bill must not be ok.

Aurora:Take me to bill.

Tom gave me his sweatpants and sweater.

He helped me to his car and opened the passenger seat and gently put on my seatbelt.

It was a quiet drive to the house. I was greeted by the G's when we got there.

I then saw bill curled up on the couch covering his face.

Aurora: bill?..

He looked up at me and I saw his red puffy face.

He ran to me and gave me a tight hug and started crying I did as well.

After the hug he gently grabbed both of my cheeks and kissed me on top of my forehead.

Then the person who had kayana in her coffin arrived.

I felt like I was gonna be sick, I rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up and crying.

Not a good combination

After I was done I cleaned up and sat down not wanting to get up.

Tom: It's time Aurora..

He gently picked me up and guided me to the back where she was being buried.

It was her favorite place to smoke at.

Her coffin was a dark purple with black flower outlines on it.

I dug my nails into my palm once more knowing my best friend was gone.

Bill was the first one to speak then other people did her friends/family. Then it was my turn bill looked at me and gave me a nod.

I took a deep breath before walking near her coffin feeling my heart break once more.

I started to tremble.

With tears falling down my face I spoke.

Aurora: Kayana was so kind hearted and brave, I loved how she would always make me laugh, smile, and just be happy. She taught me how to love myself and that I was enough, she was my other half. She was all I could ask for she was all I ever wanted...I love you kayana..so much. You are and will forever be my favorite person. I will miss  the smiles you gave me even when you felt like dying, I will miss the warmth of your touch every single day, I will miss you Kayana Soto.

I finished my speech wiping my tears away.

I then saw them lowering her into the ground and all I wanted to do was crawl in there with her and be with her forever.

I felt empty as they finished burying her.

It was dark now and everyone went home. Tom leaded me into his bed and covered me with his blankets. I quietly cried myself to sleep as Tom held my in his hands rubbing my back trying to get me to calm down and go to sleep.

He then gave me a kiss on my forehead as I calmed down and finally fell asleep.

I had no will to live, I was closer to the edge...