Chapter 6: Fighting Across Paris

John and (y/n) walk along the streets of Septième Arrondissement. John and (y/n) look over their shoulders and see a couple of men getting out of their seats, following them. They look over around the corner and see two more men and they go across the street, a passing car honks at them, only to see two more men coming at them.

A couple of men come at them and the married couple begin to fight as they punch then grab the men's gun to shot them in the head. Another man comes at them but John grabs him and spins him around on the street just as a car comes by and hit the man, which made John and (y/n) stumble back.

They get up only for a mustang come at them and they get hit and land on the hood of the car. The driver goes to fire at them through the windshield but John and (y/n) were quick and shot him, killing him. The car them crashes into the side of a parked van and John and (y/n) get flung off of the mustang and hit the van. 

They get up when another car comes at them and they dodge it. The passenger starts to get out but John disarms him as the driver gets out. John shoots the driver then he turns around as he and (y/n) start to run back to the mustang but the passenger goes to grab John.

John grabs him by the collar, slams him on the hood of the mustang then slams him up against the van as (y/n) gets into the passenger seat. John opens the driver’s side and pulls out the dead driver when the passenger man goes to grab him again.

John slams his head against the door then holds him as he gets into the car and starts to reverse it, still holding the guy, then spins the car around and let's the guy go, making him hit the side of another van.

The guy gets up but John puts the car in driver and rams into the man and curshes him between the front end of the mustang and the van. Some bullets were fired as three more men come up and (y/n) and John fire at them, one of the ducks down and gets close to the passenger side.

He then reaches over and grabs onto (y/n)'s arm and she goes to punch him but he wouldn't let go. She then unsheathes her knife and stab him in the arm and he lets her go but hangs onto the door. (Y/n) then opens the door as John reverses and the door and the man hit the lamp post, knocking the door off of its hinges.

Another guy comes up to John and grabs at his arm and John tries to shoot him but the guy disarms him and John reverses as the guy falls off, flinging his door open and it hits a car, knocking that door off as well.
John then puts the car in driver and drives towards the man at it shoots at the two. But John swerves the car and leans over to catch his gun on the road and they head off to Arc de Triomphe.

They drive through the roundabout and they see some cars coming at them. John holds his ground as he drives ahead and then jerks the wheel to the right as the car turns to its right as well, making both cars hit each other in the backend and they skid across the road.

John starts to drive again while avoiding traffic then spins around and pulls out his gun and shoots the driver of the car behind him then he spins back around and drives on when a couple of cars stop and a group of men get out and fire at them.

John and (y/n) both go to fire back as John drives around them and the couple were able to kill most of them men, until a car bumps them from behind and two cars come up to the side and hits them, tipping over the car.

John had landed on (y/n) then looks over his shoulder at her. "Sorry." He said. "You're good." She groans and he starts to crawl out through the front window. Then he turns and helps her out when four men come out of the two cars and come around. John shoots one in the leg then in the chest as (y/n) comes up and shoots one in the head, twice. John shoots the third man in the head as the fourth one goes to attack (y/n). But she kicks and punches him then she shoots him in the chest and he falls over and she shoots him twice for good measure.