Chapter 4: Killa Harkan

Klaus leads John, who still had his hands tied, and (y/n) into this large room where there were several men cleaning their guns off on the side. Down at the end of the room, a large man with short dark hair and wearing a purple suit was sitting at a poker table, shuffling some cards. Klaus comes up to the table and places a letter to the large man, Killa Harkan.

He takes the letter, opens it and reads it then smiles, revealing his front gold teeth. "Please tell your mistress that I am honored by this gesture and I look forward to our continuing partnership." Harkan said. "I am Klaus." Klaus said and he turns to walk away but not before he stops and stares at John and (y/n) before he leaves.

"Mr John Wick in the flesh. The Baba Yaga. And this lovely creature you have with you must be the famous Mrs (y/n) Wick." Harkan said as he smiles, evily. (Y/n) does her best to hide her disgust of the man. "Must be Christmas, ja?" He asked as he chuckles then he digs into his pockets and pulls out an inhaler.

He puts it to his mouth, pushes the button and sucks in the air. Then he puts it away and gestures to the chairs before him. "Where are my manners? Please." He said as he gestures for one of his men, who comes up to John and cuts the ropes around John's wrist.

"A drink, Mr and Mrs Wick?" Harkan asked them as he pulls out a bottle of liquor and pours a couple of glasses. "You were expecting us." John said, questionably. "Not me. Him." Harkan said as he nods over to John's left. John and (y/n) look over and see Cain walking up to them, holding a tea cup in one hand and his cane in the other.

"How are you?" Caine asked as he goes over to a chair. "You knew we'd be here." John said to Caine. "I suspected it." Caine said. "Family." John said and Caine looks in his direction and smiles as he pulls his chair up while John and (y/n) take their chairs.

"That family sold you out, Mr Wick. They gave you up in the vain hope of saving themselves." Harkan said as he burns the letter and sets it in a trash can. "You see, that's why I never trust the Cossacks. They are dirty people." Harkan said and John looks over at Caine.

"This is personal." John said to Caine, who just picks up his tea cup. "I sense tension here." Harkan said, smiling. "Mr Wick may probably feel I'm responsible for the death of a mutual friend." Caine said then he sips his tea. "But I didn't kill Koji. You did, John." Caine said and John looks down then back over at Caine. "He didn't pull the trigger." (Y/n) said in a low voice. "Metaphorically speaking." Caine mutters.

"You know, this discord between old friends, it saddens me. Allow me to help." Harkan said and he pulls out this large pistol and aims it at John, which made both him and (y/n) jump, while Caine pulls out his gun and aims it at Harkan.

A guard comes up from behind Harkan but he holds his hand up to him. "Nien." He tells his guard. "We have a deal." Caine said. "Had." Harkan sneered. "The Marquis." Caine said as he holds up a finger. "Hell, I doubt he'll mind if it's bullets, blades, a blind man." Harkan growls and Caine slams his fist on the table, chuckles then takes a sip of his tea.

A second man comes up to the table and Harkan gives him his attention. "We found someone outside." he said and he sets a gun on the table and steps aside to reveal Mr Nobody behind him, his dog by his side. "Is this for me, Mr...?" Harkan asked as he holds up the gun. "Nobody." Mr Nobody said. "And, no, it's actually for him." He said as he gestures to John.

"Then take a seat, Mr Nobody." Harkan said as he pushes the gun aside and gestures to the chair next to (y/n). Harkan then chuckles and holds his hands up. "Exciting, ja?" He asked, smiling, and Caine scoffs out a laugh while (y/n) places a nervous, shaking hand on John's knee and he takes her hand in his, running his thumb over the back of her hand in a soothing, comforting way.