August 23, 2023

"Dear diary, August 23, 2023"

'Yesterday I went back home to find no one there. Again. What did I expect? Turns out, Matthew went out with Tiffany to a party that the WHOLE family got invited to, and Charlie went to the music studio. Why am I surprised?'

Ranboo thought about hiding their new journal in the same journal and knew that wasn't good enough.

Ranboo scanned their room.

They always had a basic-ish room.

I mean, there were drawings on the wall that them and their friends did.

A heart with the initials 'A+G' was there, and of course, a penis that Bill drew was there.

He had a bed pressed against the left side of their room with a window right next to it, along with a bedside table on the right side.

Random posters that they hanged up with Guqqie, Aimsey, and Bill, along with pictures of them all.

Guqqie hung up a Taylor Swift poster with Aimsey.

While Bill hung up a slipknot one.

And then they hung up a 'Cigarettes after sex' one, a 'TV girl' one, and a 'Ghost' one.

A wooden table that they called a desk that was a good 5 feet, had drawers, had a shelf filled with books that they haven't touched since they were 16, homework was scattered on it, and their school computer.

And finally, a coat rack.

The rest was basically all the basic things.

That's until Ranboo realised.

There were also notebooks on the shelf on their desk.

The black notebook could've blended in perfectly!

Ranboo got up and put the notebook in the first slot.

It fits perfectly.

That was good.

Ranboo then decided to pick an outfit.

Black t-shirt, random white sweater with mushrooms on it, jeans, and their new headphones around their neck

Ranboo went downstairs to have some breakfast, only seeing Charlie and Matthew.

Ranboo sighed at the sight of them from the stairs.

"I just think that maybe you shouldn't have gotten their journal.." Charlie murmured, taking a pause.

"We do leave them out sometimes.." Charlie added.

"Still, don't you remember they're the reason why mom and dad are dead?" Matthew snapped back.

"That's not true." Charlie said, sighing.

"Yes, it is. They were picking them up from the park even though they could've walked, given to the fact their 13. But no, mom and dad ended up getting in a car crash."

"They were worried about them. It's not Ranboo's fault."

"Yes, it is! Charlie, you just can't process their death yet! They're the reaso-"

Ranboo walked down to the point that they were visible.

"Oh.. Morning, Ranboo." Charlie said quietly, looking down

Something about Ranboo just didn't wanna talk to either of them.

Sitting down, they took one bite of their French toast that Matthew probably made.

Matthew then noticed that Ranboo's headphones were a different brand.

"Are those.. New headphones?" Matthew asked with curiosity.