4

Dedicated to:

Angeleyes30

Shout outs to:

Vampura

XxiLoveSkittlesxX

SubtleHauntingMelody

marisuchan

The_Happiest_Emo

Song of the chapter:

A Single Moment Of Sincerity by Asking Alexandria

Mute[BoyxBoy]

Chapter 4

My eyes widen at the sight of Caleb. What the fish is he doing here?! I have never once seen him here. Well, actually, I never pay attention so who knows. He doesn't skate board though. Does he? I never thought that he did, but by the looks of it now he does. Oh boy.

Talk about an attention whore. Freaking boys doing ollies and kickflips for christ sake. I can't even do those yet! I take that back, I can do an ollie but not a kickflip yet. They aren't that easy to do. Trust me. I have fallen so many times.(A/N: I actually have in real life. Almost twisted my ankle and got a scraped knee again. It's difficult.)

I try to pull my eyes from him as I skate over to the ramp and just mess around a bit. 

"Hey! Aiden!" Boy do I know that voice. I turn around from where I am standing to see Caleb with a grin on his face. He waves and I give a slight wave back. I smile slightly and he says,

"I didn't know that you skated."

Rolling my eyes, I grab my notepad and write 'I come every Saturday.'

I hand it to him and I watch as his eyes scan over it. 

"Oh. Sorry. I had no clue. Anyway, I was just about to leave and go grab some ice cream. Do you want to join me?"

Either go home and sit all night or go get ice cream with a stud? I think ice cream sounds good.

I nod and he says,

"Awesome. Let's head out then."

I nod and bend down to pick up my board. I can see his eyes glance over at my ass and I almost laugh. Why the hell is he looking at my butt though? Weird boy.

Board in hand, we both head to his car. It feels nice to actually be by somebody besides my house keeper for once. We may not be friends, but still.

'Can I look through your CD's this time?', I write on my notepad and hand it to him before he starts the car. He nods and says,

"Of course. Go right ahead."

I nod, smiling, and grab the case from the back seat. It's like music heaven in my hands. All of my favorites wrapped up into one container. I grab a random CD without looking and wait for it to come on. I hear Asking Alexandria start to play and I relax back in my seat. At least Caleb has the same music taste as me.

"Nice pick.", Caleb says and I look over to see a smile on his face and black Ray Bans on his face. Talk about sexy. My god. Here go my hormones again. Sometimes I truly hate being a teenager.

Turning, I bite down on my lip to try and control myself. Why does he have to be so cute?! Seriously, couldn't it have been an ugly kid that come and talked to me?

Pulling into the parking lot of the ice cream place, I feel myself begin to freak a little. There are usually popular kids here and I really don't feel like being beat up again.

I can feel my breath start to pick up a little and I see Caleb's head turn towards me. 

"Whoa. What's wrong? Calm down.", he says and looks me straight in the eye. I feel a pull towards him for some reason when he does this.

'I really don't feel like dealing with bullies right now!', I write on my tablet. He looks at it for a second and then sighs.

"Hey, don't worry. I won't let them touch you. I promise. Okay?"

I nod and force myself to calm down. Opening the door, I slowly exit and push it closed behind me. Caleb stands there looking as good as ever and here I am, mopey and freaked out. What a combination huh? 

Walking into the parlor, I look around for annoying snobs and bullies, but I sigh in relief when I see none. Wow. That is very unusual.

"What kind do you want Aiden?", Caleb suddenly questions me. I turn towards him and write down my answer.

"Okay. Well will take a twist cone and a chocolate cone.", Caleb says and pays. The girl behind the counter punches the order in while trying to act sexy and I almost let out a laugh. Pathetic whore. 

Caleb seems to not even notice her. I am most definitely shocked. This doesn't seem like the Caleb in school. At school he is always hitting on girls, but yet he isn't even flirting with this one? How weird. 

He hands me my twist cone with a sideways grin on his face and then we grab an empty table. He starts to eat his cone and I watch as he does so. A sly grin appears on my face and I sit there watching him. He sure is a sight for the eyes.