Chapter 10

Third person POV:

It has been a couple of weeks since Aesira kissed Mira and things were going quite well.

They mostly cuddled and talked about their days but didn't kiss.

And thankfully, The doctor had came back and gave Aesira a huge pile of her medications.

It was now lunch and Mira sat with her friends at the table.

It was going great till Olivia and her minions came over to them.

"Hey freaks. " She sneered at them.

"Go away Olivia." Responded Aesira, looking a bit annoyed.

"And what if I don't? " She asked.

Aesira sighed and stared daggers at Olivia.

"You're really pissing me off Olivia." She responded her voice bitter.

Aesira has been sticking up for herself ever since the incident.

"So what? You're gonna kill me if I don't leave your table." She said laughing.

Aesira smirked a bit and said.

"Might as well have to." She replied. Taking a sip of her drink.

Olivia ran up to her and grabbed her collar.

"You think your tough? Might as well see. Come to the alleyway near the school at 8. If you win I'll leave you alone. If you lose I'll make you feel like you've never been born."

Aesira pushed Olivia off her and dusted up her clothes.

"Deal." She said holding her hand out.

Olivia took it and walked away.

"Y'know you don't have to do this right sira?" Alex responded with his nickname for Aesira.

"I know Alex. But she is the most annoying person in the world. So she needs someone to teach her a lesson." Aesira said sitting down.

Aesira's POV:

The school day had ended just now so I headed to the dorm and took half of my meds.

My wings, fangs, eyes, horns wont show but my strength will still be there.

I had found out if I hadn't taken the meds I could stay looking like a human but I'll have to control myself.

It was 2 pm so I had some time left.

I cooked a small lunch for me and Mira who is currently talking to her friends at their dorm.

It was nothing much. A salad some spaghetti and scallops.

As I was setting the table I felt someone hug me from behind.

I calmed down once I noticed who it was.

"Hey Mir." I said

"Hey sira." She responded back.

"I made us some lunch. Eat up." I said as I felt her arms unwrap from my waist.

She sat down in front of me and put a bit of each on her plate.

We talked a bit as we ate until she asked me about something.

"Hey Aesira?" She asked.

"Hm?" I responded softly looking up from my nearly finished plate.

"Be careful with Olivia. I don't want you getting really hurt." She said.

"I'll be fine. I took half of my medicine so I'll be stronger." I said.