Chapter 6

Aesira's POV:
I woke up in the arms of someone, I looked up and saw Mira.

She stayed with me the whole time. I thought.

She really does care. I smiled at the thought of it.

I went in my wheelchair carefully and made myself and Mira some coffee. I soon heard someone mumbling.

I looked at my bed and saw Mira waking up. I turned around back to the coffee.

"Morning princess." I said with a chuckle. She blushed a bit as I strolled over to her.

"Coffee?" I handed her a cup of coffee.

"Thanks." She said taking a sip of it her eyes widened as soon as the coffee went on her mouth.

"This is Amazing!" She said drinking more of it. I chuckled as I watched her drinking it.

"Glad you like it." I said with I smile on my face.

"As for a thank you, I'm gonna make breakfast!" She said proudly. I smiled at her.

"Okay. Make sure not to burn down the whole school. " I Said chuckling. She scoffed at me and walked off to the kitchen.

I slowly went in my bed and grabbed a book from my shelf. ( A/N: She put books on a shelf next to her bed)

I chose one of my favourite books and began reading it. I heard Mira call me for breakfast. I went on my wheelchair carefully, grabbed my meds, and strolled over to her at the table.

I looked around at the table to see what she had made. She had made toast , sunny side eggs and bacon for each of us on a plate for their own.

I tried a piece of the bacon first. My face lit up. "This is delicious!" I said with a smile. She looked at me with a smile plastered on her face

"Thanks Aesira." She said blushing a bit.

"No problem." I said looking at her proudly. "But as soon as I get better, I'm making lunch." I told her with a smile.

We both ate and it was time for Mira to go to class. I couldn't go due to my condition. I said goodbye to her and she left.

I was feeling bored so I strolled over to my desk, removing the chair I had put and sat there. I grabbed my sketch book and started to sketch a bit. I was done and looked at my work proudly.

I then strolled over to my closet and grabbed the box and headed to my bed. I opened it and looked at my dagger.

I decided to practice my magic a bit and opened a book my mother left me.

I looked at through it and my eyes landed on a spell. The dragon summoning spell.

I was very interested in dragons. People think they are monsters. They sure are but it was for a reason.

I marked the page. And looked at a spell. It was a spell to make fiction non-fiction.

I also marked it for later.

I was feeling tired so I hid my spell books and dagger in the box putting them in the closet. I then grabbed my headphones, turned on my playlist and fell asleep.

Mira's POV:
It was now lunch. Aesira's siblings friends and I went to go check up on her. We all reached me and Aesira's dorm. We entered
and saw Aesira sleeping in her bed with her headphones on.