Slow down

The air almost felt sticky, and Chan noticed the world starting to turn already.

He could've sworn he only had one vodka redbull next to the beers they pregamed with before going to the club. But he couldn't care less, today the designated drivers were Minho and Seungmin, which meant he could let loose a bit.

"You look really good tonight." Changbin, who stood right behind him, whispered into his ear and the hairs on Chans neck stood up.

Fingers lightly travelled over the skin of his waist, his breath hitched.

"You'll have no problem pulling someone tonight, that crop top is insane on you."

Chan didn't think he looked any kind of special wearing the white shirt he had cropped with some scissors earlier tonight, but the way Changbin spoke to him gave him butterflies in his stomach.

For some reason he didn't know.

"You think so?" Chan leaned back into Changbins touch.

"Absolutely."

"Thank you Bin, you look very handsome aswell." Chan turned to flatten Changbins tight muscle shirt he had tucked into black cargo pants.

"Here, your drinks." Jisung pressed cups into their hands.

Then they parted.

And it really didn't take long until someone spoke to him.

"Oh, do you maybe want to dance?" A guy came up to Chan.

That was a first, was the crop top really that different from his usual clothing? He never had a man approach him in the club. He looked at him, he was tall, rather lean with short curly hair. Chan shrugged, he didn't look too bad so why not?

The guy held on to his hand while leading him to the middle, a hand on his waist while they started swaying to the music, both sipping on their drinks while talking. Chan felt the bass of the song vibrating in his chest.

"So, why are you here alone?" The man asked.

"Oh no no, i'm here with a couple of friends."

"Where are they? I only have seen you with some guy a few minutes ago but I guessed you rejected him because he moved away ."

Chan looked around, then his eyes found Minho, dancing together with Hyunjin and Felix. "There are three of them." Then he giggled. "And that was my bestfriend you saw me with, not someone I rejected."

"Good to know, so i'm guessing you're single?"

Chan nodded.

Chans eyes met Changbins, who was talking to a girl, leaning closely.

Staring at him while pulling her closer to his body.

And he stared right back while the guy whispered into his ear. "Can I kiss you?"

"You haven't even asked my name." Chan chuckled.

"Then let me change that, what is your name? Mine is Lewis." He guessed the guy tried to sound seducing.

Changbins eyes never left his.

"Chris."

"Then, can I kiss you Chris?"

And for a flicker, Chan saw Changbin in front of him, before he blinked and it was the man again. His mind started playing tricks on him, he had too much to drink.

And then.

Chan felt his stomach in his throat as the other leaned in. "Just, give me a second." He almost ran away, searching for the closest bathroom, pushing people out of the way.

Finally he found it, sinking to the floor after locking the door.

Apparently he just had to sit down a little, as he luckily didn't have to hold on to the disgusting toilet ring while retching his gut out.

He prayed the guy was gone when he finally stood up and pushed the handle down. As much as he was intrigued, he didn't really want to kiss him.

Carefully he walked into the crowd, trying to look at the people around him, but his brain only recongized them after he had passed them.

A/N: PLEASE LISTEN TO SLOW DOWN FROM CHASE ATLANTIC WHILE READING THIS. and little tw ig hehe

"Chan?" He turned his head at the familiar voice of his bestfriend right behind him.

Lips moving roughly against his own. A harsh but yet careful hand holding him by his waist.

He froze.

Changbin was closer to him than he ever was. The scent of his cologne clouding Chans head. Then, right when Changbin leaned back to disconnect their lips, realizing what he had just now done, Chan kissed him back. Matching the roughness Changbin had initiated. Leaning closer, wrapping his arm around Changbins neck and tilting his head slightly.

The kiss was feverish, it got hotter every second to the point where a bead of sweat built ran down Chans temple.
He got dizzy. So he pulled away slowly, much to Changbins displeasure.

"Changbin-"

"Shut up." Changbin kissed down Chans throat, ripping a gasp out of him when he started kissing, licking and biting the skin on his neck.
"Just shut the fuck up." The hand that had been placed on Chans waist now snaked around his back, pressing him impossibly close.

"Bin." Chan whimpered as his eyes rolled back from Changbin sucking harshly on a particulary sensitive spot on his neck. His knees buckled.

"God I want to fuck you so bad." Changbin whispered as he got back up to Chans lips, hands on Chans bare waist. "That stupid crop top." His fingertips lightly grazed the skin.

"Bin, whats going on?" Chan was absolutely out of breath, lips inches away from Changbins, his stomach felt tight, the fingers on his waist tickling and burning.
The sentence had all of his blood rushing down, hardening in his black skinny jeans, which he now realized were a stupid idea.

When Chan met Changbins eyes, he noticed a difference in them. They were darker, hazy and only focused on him. He felt the blush rising to his cheeks.

"You're too drunk to think clearly." Chan chuckled, reaching his hand out to brush a sweaty strand out of Changbins eyes.

"I'm not that drunk Chan." Changbin leaned into the touch. Then his lips turned into a pout. "Who was that guy?"

A bright laugh escaped Chan. "Are you jealous?"

Changbins eyebrows furrowed. "What if I am? I never want to see you kiss another man ever again."

This doubled Chans heartbeat. The sincerity in Changbins eyes underlining it.

"I didn't even kiss him." Chan rolled his eyes. "And you mean another woman is no problem?" Teasing tone to his voice.

He got surprised by lips pressed on to his again, this time softer, unraveling feelings hidden deep inside.

Opening up his chest, taking out his fast beating heart and handing it over to the person connected to him.

Who was he lying to, his heart had belonged to Changbin for a long time, but now his eyes were opened, and he was aware of the feeling.

Like cold water had been splashed on to him, he shrieked away.

"What's wrong? Did I overstep? I'm so sorry." The younger panicked, immediately putting some space between them.

"I like you Changbin."

Changbin giggled, and took him by his hand. He pulled him with. Passing their friends, Chan only heard mumbling exchanged between them before Changbin guided him outside.

He booked an uber in seconds on his phone.

"Lets go home Channie." Changbin slurred, linking Chans arm into his, kissing him on the cheek and laughing at the blush that had never left Chans face.

And Chan just stood there, stupidly in love with a huge smile on his face.