Nostalgia

It was Changbins first time having to play against the class above them. Soccer games were always big in their school, but mixed age groups only came up this year.

The boys were bigger, taller, and Changbin feared for his life when trying to take a ball away for them.

With his eyes only on the goal, he tried to jump to hit the ball with his head. Another player from the opposite team wanted to push him to the side slightly, failing miserably and turning Changbins vision upside down. He had pushed his legs instead of his whole body.

The goalie of the opposite team caught him from flying straight to the ground, crashing down with him but easening the fall. The ball hit the net behind him, but all he focused on was making sure Changbin hadn't hurt himself.

"Are you okay?" The taller boy asked from underneath him. Realizing the position they were in, Changbin got up on his feet, the other following quickly.

"Yes, thank you." Changbin muttered, scratching the back of his head.

"No worries." Changbin noticed the foreign accent from the boy with curly brown hair.

In the end, the goal didn't count anyway due to the foul.

After the game Changbin walked up to the boy that had saved him earlier.

"Hi again." The older giggled, and Changbins lips curled up with the dimples that got revealed.

"Hi, I just wanted to thank you again, that would've been a nasty fall."

"As I said don't worry. What is your name by the way?"

"Changbin."

"Changbin, i'm Chan. Do you want to make it up to me by staying behind later to play some more?"

The surprise must've been written on his face, as Chan giggled again. It wasn't very common for older students to hang out with the younger ones. He finally answered. "Oh, I would love to." The sun was high up, Changbins shirt clung uncomfortably to his back.

"And we can go get some ice cream." Chan added. Changbin nodded enthusiastically.

Maybe the way to his heart was ice cream.

Changbin watched the back of Chans head, slight curls sticking out over his headphones.

With the new project Chan had gotten from work he had stayed up late hunched over his computer the last few nights and Changbin was sick of it.

"Channie." Changbin got up from bed, throwing the blanket to the side, and went to stand right behind him. He pressed his thumb into Chans shoulder muscle, the older immediately slumping forward and groaning in pain.

The muscle hard and stiff, barely giving away under the pressure. Changbin worked his way up, now pushing his thumb over his shoulderblade up to his neck, trying to get the knots out.

"Fuck, Bin, that hurts." Chan rasped out, barely able to breathe from the discomfort. He quickly ripped his headphones off, then lolled his head back over the chair. Eyes squeezed shut, face scrunched up.

"Move a bit to the side." After Chan had adjusted his position so Changbin had access to his whole back, Changbin pulled on Chans shoulder to stretch him.

"What would you do without me, your personal physio."

"Probably wouldn't be able to move." He yelped out in pain, Changbin pinching his shoulder muscle between his fingers to dig deep into it

It was already late into the night, Chans body only illuminated by the light of his laptop. No sounds other than their breathing. Gently Changbin stroke over Chans back, leaning down to whisper in his ear.

"Do you want to take that shirt of and move over to the bed?" Strangely allured, Chan only nodded weakly.

And Changbin had the urge to annoy the older just a little, so instead of sitting next to him he made himself comfortable on Chans ass, caging his body inbetween his thighs.

Squeezing some cream for muscle soreness over his back, Changbin worked his hands all over Chan. Using his knowledge from work to lessen the tension in his body.

"You don't know how good that feels." Chan whispered to the side, face sunken into the mattress.

"It does?"

"Mhm."

"I'm glad my love." The petname so sweet the olders lips immediately curled up into a smile.

His hands halted. Slowly he leant forward and placed his lips on Chans neck, gently kissing the skin.

Chan turned over, pulling Changbin down into his chest. The younger huffed, getting himself comfortable in the nook between Chans chin and shoulders.

"I just thought about how we met." Changbin turned his head a bit so he could speak into Chans direction.

"Mhm." Showing him that he was listening, Chan hummed.

"We've known each other for what? Almost 10 years now?"

The rhythmic breathing of the older tired him.

"And you still haven't gotten tired of me." A little squeak joined Chans giggle. The one that always made Changbins heart skip a bit. Chan didn't even notice, but it was one of the things Changbin loved the most.

"I could never." The honesty in Changbins voice made Chan freeze for a moment.

He shook his head, burying his nose into the youngers hair. "I think you were made for me."

Silence engulfed them, the words floating through the air. The impact of them heavier than Chan had intended, it had just slipped from his heart through his lips. Both feeling the weight of them.

It took them a few minutes to start speaking again. It was way past midnight, the dark making it easier to tell the heavy emotions that stayed hidden during the day.

"We were made for each other Chan. You're my all, my whole world, everything under the sun." His heart started beating faster, and for some reason, just thinking about Chan almost brought him to tears.

The boy that had saved him from probably breaking his neck, the teen that showed up late into the night on his doorstep with a hug after Changbin had told him that his grandfather had passed. The man that had stepped inbetween him and his ex after she had slapped him in anger.

His rock, his safe place.

His haven.

"I love you with everything I have. My heart and soul, it all belongs to you." Chan whispered back, intertwining their fingers over his chest.

"Until death parts us."