' It's a delusion. ': Cafè Setup.

(still Macy's Pov:)

2 hours past the session expired and we all left the room, we went to a cafe on the mall for some drinks. After ordering we went on our seats Sperately leaving Henry and Andrew sitting on a table together, we carefully watch everything.

" Soooo, Coffee addict? " I heard Henry ask Andrew as he nods in response taking pictures of him with his drink, Henry didn't seem to mind. " How's Garlic? Your deaf cat? " Henry asks Andrew again before Andrew replies; " Oh she's doing great! Shes so sweet I have pictures want to see? " Andrew then starts showing cat pictures while Henry takes a sip of his drink.

They act like bestfriends it's hard to tell if they like each other or not But we all know they do like each other. 

Chris' Pov:

Watching Henry and Andrew like this state is weird, I know Andrew liked him but he doesn't know I used to like Henry back then. Well not anymore, my mind has been cluttered by a battle on me Liking either Melanie or Ray.

I Like Melanie since elementary and also Ray. I like the both of them Sitting in the middle from them is making me panic too, Me, Ray, Melanie, and the others watch Henry and Andrew that is showing Henry his cat Garlic Henry seemed interesting knowing his cat, Melanie was tryna stop herself from screaming at them knowing how much she ships those two a lot since June 8.

 I Took a sip on my drink before I felt something on my waist, I checked before it was a Hand I jumped from fright before Ray laughed at me; " Oh god you should have seen your face! " Ray laughed even more as I slapped Ray; " Idiot Don't do that!? " I yelled as I sat back down trying to calm myself down a bit before I sipped my drink.

I caught henry ruffling Andrew's hair while he giggles and smile, Andrew seems to like it but i continue to watch them. If someone even dares to hurt him mentally I will punch Henry if he does. I have seen Andrew's past relationships go down ending him up crying and ranting me about his ex. 

especially when he dated that guy back then what was his name again..? Yohan. a guy he dated back then in 8th grade that used to be his bestfriend in 7th for us, I dont remember that guy from our class except for Andrew only. 

They dated for a solid 3 months before they broke up becuase the dude wanted to  'Focus on life' but It was confirmed he was caught with another girl. Paige, a girl I knew back in elementary. I wanted to choke Yohan when I heard that news but I remained calmed about it. but if Henry hurts Andrew I'm going to break his neck. 

Ray's Pov: 

I rubbed my cheek from the slap Chris gave, It was only a harmless joke but it is my fault for scaring him but I could get something better than a Slap, We watch Henry and Andrew as I saw Chris giving death stares at Henry.

I have no clue why and I dont want to know why too, so Whatever is going on with Chris I would like to make him stop with the death glare, he is scaring the other costumers in the cafe..  told chris about it before he relaxed his face taking a sip of his drink and then the rest of the day goes on.

We all got out of the cafe as some even got to go cups. they might be wondering how I'm i with them. I may have lied that i was home in reality I was in the mall, My dad would really get mad about this but It's worth it so that I can be with them for once. 

I checked my phone before i saw that my dad is gonna be here in half a hour, I quickly ran out of the mall before i went ran as fast as i can back home, I was 20 minutes away from the mall so running was an option for me. 

I ran and ran before i finally made, I was basically gasping for air before i entered inside my house, locking the door behind me straight to my room and pretend like nothing happened. I continue to try and take a breath but i ran a bit to quickly, I drank some water as it took me nearly 5 minutes to catch my breath, I pretend I was doing nothing but playing games on my computer all day I texted my friends that I had to go becuase of my dad. 

I sighed as a heard the door open my dad has arrived from work and he never knew I was at the mall, and plus he wont see the pictures my friedns post since they use the other account i use only for exact occasions, My dad has no clue about this now! 

Melanie's Pov: 

This plan Macy did is so perfect! I love it we went to the cafe ordering drinks as we get to watch Andrew and Henry together like they are on a date!!, I Can't stop shipping them I am even trying to hold on my excitement for these two I found them as a perfect match!

As we left I couldn't stop thinking about the two.

Andrew the gothic music lover, He always plays games a lot just like Henry, and Henry is a Rock star aesthetic music lover too, likes playing games too so THEY ARE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!

I was too focused at the two I didn't hear what they were even speaking, I accidentally hit a wall as the others laughed Andrew quickly try to check at me to see if I was ok while he laughs.

I quickly nodded as I rubbed my forehead as I eventually laughed along with them.