' It's only a delusion. ' : Mall Hangout

A/N: This story halfy based on a real event (again but it happened weeks ago) and half not real made by my delusional ass once again and hope you can enjoy it

<<IN THE GROUP CHAT>>

Drunk Melanie;

Buy me food

Mountain Drew;

lets go to the mall

Christhesingle;

Sure

Andermander;

What time?

Macythewwriter;

lets go!

Henrytherockstar;

Sure ig-

(The worst nicknames i gave them omg)

--------------------------------------------------------

( at the mall )

Andrew's pov:

I got dressed ready for this hangout, after i got dressed and ready I hop on my motorcycle to drive to the mall i got in the parking lot parked my motorcyle and then took a elevator up, i went to the ATM Machines to get some cash for myself.

I was typing in my code before i heard two people calling my name; " MOUNTAIN DREWWWW!!!! " Chris yelled at the other end running towards me and Macy walking behind chris, I smiled at the both of them before I waved at them " Oh hi you two! " I laughed at them, Me, Chris, and Macy have been our schools trio us 3 of us always hangout out with each other everyday and everywhere. those school days were still rememberable to us.

" Where we heading first? " I asked before i chuckled at the two before i took the cash from the ATM and my card and then putting the cash and card on my wallet, me and my friends then walked trying to find Ander and the others. five minutes we finally found them we walk to them before Me and Chris ran away like kids, Me and Chris were always like those two kids and Macy is the Mother of the trio.

After running like kids we found a carousel and like the kids we are i bought two tickets for me and chris we then hopped on the ride picking the spinning tea cup and then start to spin it around like crazy, the others finally found us on the carousel laughing at us, the always knew we were so childish when it came to me and chris so everyone understands us.

A few minutes past the ride has ended, we then got off exiting the ride laughing our hearts out before we walked back to our group still laughing. Everyone was being very fashionable today usually we ask about what to wear today it was a freestyle, Usually we dress up like homeless people, or like the mafia, or match like we did to our friendversary. I always love when Melanie says what should we wear, she had great taste in fashion and its fun!

Since today was a freestyle day everyone looked unique!. Chris was wearing casual clothes, Ander and Macy are matching outfits, Henry is being a rockstar, Me being the goth, and last Melanie looked like she was super star.

after we went to sky park and then one of our other friend Ken wanted to come we all said we were waiting for him at the sky park, after we all messaged our locations Ken finally appeared wearing a Hoodie and Ripped jeans which not gonna lie he was a very mysterious dude so seeing him wear those kinds of clothes wasn't a surprise.

We all walked to the rent a bike place making all of us renting bikes, we Biked around the Sky park having fun and funny momments with each other, Ken's bike lands on the lake luckily the Lake was not deep so he manage to get out along with his bike but it lead to Ken being soaking wet revealing his true body.