' It's only a delusion. ': Picture Day

Ander's Pov:

Picture day. The memories on this book will be memorable..Kinda-, Andrew was first before It was my turn, I went into the office taking my picture before I went out taking a pen and paper writing my quote before i went to Andrew waiting for our group photo, we just have to wait the others at least I aint alone.

" How's you and Macy? " Andrew asked, of course he will check up on her, they have been friends for a while. even the classes trio that everyone knew in class. I've became friends with him unexpectedly that I can't even remember how. so with Macy and Chris, adding more to our friendgroup we had back then but that group split apart leaving little members left we are still friends with the others but they just dont want to be seeing in the same group with others again.

As we wait that felt like hours everyone was FINALLY here we went in the office before we all posed for the camera before we went to view the photo to decorate it on our own, we input our title of the group and putting information and so on after we all went out happy at our photo the person who printed it was kind enough to give us each copies too!

We all got out before I looked at Andrew that looked sad, the others noticed before and asked, Andrew took a deep breathe before giving us the sad news to us. " Hey everyone, next school year I will only be here for Four months. My mom is taking me to canada with her since she got a job there. I wont be attending this years christmas party I am really sorry everyone.. " Andrew spoke before bursting to tears as we all hugged Andrew reassuring that we will miss him but as long as we stay in touch together we will still be the group.

At least we have Four months together with him right? As long as he can stay in touch with us we can still be the group Chaos, we all said our advance goodbyes as Chris cried and so Did Melanie as Andrew smiled at us. " Well I hope we can make these Four months last long for us. " He smiled as we all did sure we will miss him but at least we can see each other sooner or later.

But I'm still sad that he will be gone. the memories we had on the 2 years of being classmates with him and the others, I looked at Henry who had widen eyes before Henry grabbed both of Andrew's hands " YOU CAN'T LEAVE. " Henry said almost like he was yelling. Damn what was his problem? usually he doesn't even care if something like that happen but for Andrew? Strange action for him..

Henry's Pov:

I got ready for school before I walked to school since I'm only a few minutes from school. I got there meeting Ander, Chris, and Andrew. Andrew caught my eye by what he wore. He wore his gothic clothes as usual I got carried away by staring before I snapped back to reality after I Andrew giving me the belt I asked.

I smiled thanking him before wearing the belt adding at least some style Andrew bought some takoyaki for himself and for Chris as Me and Ander followed as we had to skip breakfast for this event. The otheres finally arrived as we went to the place where it happens going in our lines alphabetical order. I saw Andrew go first before Ander and then the others until we will all complete in the group.

We went into the other office taking our pictures posing and more things before I witness Andrew sad. I then heard the news as my eyes widen. I can't lose him JUST LIKE THAT!? I knew I've me and him are not dating but I can't lose Andrew like this. I only have a few months for me to confess my feelings for him.

My emotions caught the best of me i grabbed Andrew's hands before I speak to him almost yelling as Andrew looked at me in shock and pity. Andrew then reassured me that He will come back here only on breaks or vacations. But that isn't enough for me. I want to see her second, minute, hour, even though we are not dating i still want to be with him. I just cant Believe it!

Chris' Pov:

I pretended I just woke up a few seconds later my dad opened the room to wake up me up getting ready for picture day. I got out of bed before getting ready before me and my dad went in the car dropping me off to school not even 6 am past. I went to the canteen for a good hour before meeting Ander and Andrew.

Andrew bought takoyaki and started feeding me some since he knew I barely get money becuase of my mom and dad as the others also got the same. Our first meal for this special event! the others finally arrived as we went to the place for our pictures going to our assigned lines in Alphabetical order.

after everyone took our pictures we went in the other picture office to take our group photo, after we all walked out the place before I Andrew all sad, usually he makes fun of himself being sad but this time he was actually seriously sad as he announced the news for him being only here for four months, as I cried hugging him tightly as i am going to deeply miss Andrew. Melanie also cried as we all calmed down for a good 10 minutes before everyone in the group was shock.

We watched Henry grabbed Andrew's hands speaking almost like he is yelling how he doesn't want Andrew want to leave. I always suspected Henry since he doesn't show emotions properly execpt for Andrew which is suspicious to me since June 8.

He always treats Andrew differently for all of us and I even start to have a theory that Henry might like Andrew. at the same time Andrew did tell me he liked someone else such a strange thing to happen Maybe Andrew secretly likes Henry or Ken? I mean he treats those two very weirdly too almost like he likes the both of them..But yet again Henry and Andrew kissed back in June 8. GOD IM GETTING CONFUSED ABOUT HIM..!?

Melanie's Pov:

I got up get ready and went to school and went to school by foot I'm only one minute away from school so i got there on time without worries, I Met Andrew, Chris, Macy and the others from Chris, he and I used to be classmates back in elemtary nothing special happened there back then at least.

I've known him for a long time along with Ray, GOD IM SO TIREDDDD I said before yawning rubbing my eyes before I went in line and take my picture and im done. I went to the group to join this photo as the Lost wanderer since I wasn't their classmate in their class.

As we walked back to the canteen Andrew broke this news to us of him only having only a few months befoer he moves to canada. Andrew was a very close friend of mine he comforted me on the hardest times, He made me laugh whenever I feel down, He treats me like her little sister and I cant just let him leave me just like my dad did.

As chris cried i joined as Andrew let the both of us cry before we both calmed down, as I thought to myself him leaving me is going to kill me. at least I will be able to call him and text him right? But what if he gets too busy? or worst he will ignore me because of his new friends. I'm overthinking now. I Took deep breaths as we went Andrew and the others old classroom for their last goodbyes I went to mine doing the same.

We took school photos for the yearbook in the classrooms before then we all meet up at the First floor, I reccomended getting ice coffee at the back gate they all agreed before we walked to the backgate walking a few blocks before reaching to the coffee shop ordering our drinks.

As we ordered our drinks before going back in the school parking lot, Andrew went to his motorcycle as Ander went to his bike. " Hey lets go to the mall! I can fit two people only in my motorcyle the rest have to take a taxi there " Andrew spoke as I choose to go with Andrew's motorbike and so did Henry.

Andrew offered Me and Henry helmets before we got in his motorcyle, He started the engine before we were on our way to the mall leaving the others, I look behind me seeing Ander trying to catch up with Andrew. Andrew was the fastest when it comes to motorcycles, we got there in 20 minutes, Andrew parked his motor bike as we took off our helmets putting them away, we entered as we could feel that cold breeze from the mall as we stopped at a arcade before I texted the group chat our location.

------Macy's Chat POV:------

Macythewriter;
Where are yall?

Raylando:
I'm at home

Andermander replied to Macythewriter:
Yea where are you three??

Drunk Melanie:

We at the arcade waiting for you guys!

' It's only a delusion. ': Arcade Hangout!