trick or treating

A/n: Hey, so I love doing these scripts. Also, this is an AU where Buck is a firefighter and  Eddie is only a paramedic. Buck and Eddie are together and they take Chris out for trick or treating for Halloween. When there is a car accident (Buck, Eddie, and Chris are not involved in the accident they help out the people).  Well enough explaining you'll find out as you read. LMAO

INT. LOUNGE - DAY

- BUCK, a young, energetic firefighter stands in front of a mirror, adjusting his costume. He's dressed as a classic cowboy, complete with a hat, bandana, and faux leather chaps.

- EDDIE, a seasoned paramedic with a calm demeanor, enters the room, he's dressed as a sheriff, star badge gleaming.

BUCK
(looking at Eddie)
You clean up pretty well, Sheriff Diaz.

EDDIE
(smiles)
As do you, Cowboy Buckley.

- There's a moment of shared laughter before a third figure appears in the reflection. It's CHRISTOPHER, Eddie's son, who's dressed as a tiny, adorable outlaw.

CHRISTOPHER
(excited)
Are you guys ready to go trick or treating?

BUCK
(nods)
Ready when you are, partner.

EXT. NEIGHBORHOOD - NIGHT

- They walk down the sidewalk, houses adorned with Halloween decorations. Buck and Eddie exchange amused glances as Christopher excitedly rings doorbells, shouting "Trick or Treat!" with enthusiasm.

Suddenly, a loud CRASH echoes around the corner. It's a car accident, and it's serious. Buck instantly switches into firefighter mode, his eyes scanning the situation.

BUCK
(to Eddie)
Stay with Christopher.

EDDIE
(nods)
Be careful, Buck.

- Buck runs toward the accident, leaving Eddie and Christopher behind. But Christopher, brave as always, insists on helping.

CHRISTOPHER
(to Eddie)
Dad, we have to help!

- Eddie smiles, proud of his son. As they approach cautiously, Eddie's paramedic training kicks in.

EXT. ACCIDENT SITE - CONTINUOUS

- Buck, with the help of some locals, is trying to free a woman trapped in her car. Eddie arrives, assessing injuries and doing his best to keep the situation under control.

- Christopher, in his little outlaw costume, hands out candy from his bag to the crowd that's gathered, cheering them up. His spirit lifts the mood, even in a crisis.

INT. LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

- Back home, Buck, Eddie, and Christopher swap stories about their adventure. The Halloween decorations no longer seem spooky, but comforting, homey.

BUCK
(to Christopher)
You were really brave out there, partner.

EDDIE
(nods)
You were our hero tonight, Christopher.

- Christopher, beaming, falls asleep on the couch between Buck and Eddie, a content smile on his face. Buck and Eddie exchange a look, a silent acknowledgment of their unique, wonderful family.

FADE OUT.