"I love you"

Bobby, Raven, Hen, Chim, Buck, and Eddie were all on a call to a mall that had caught on fire. They rushed to the scene, ready to do whatever it took to save the people trapped inside.

Everything was going to plan until suddenly, the whole building's left side collapsed. The 118 was thrown off balance, but they managed to regain their footing. However, Buck and Eddie were trapped underneath the rubble.

Bobby, Hen, Chim, and Raven worked quickly to dig them out. It was a race against time, and they knew they had to work fast. They could hear Buck and Eddie calling out to them, and it only made them work harder.

As they dug through the rubble, Buck and Eddie were forced to confront their feelings for each other. They had always been close, but they had never admitted their true feelings. Trapped under the rubble, they knew they might not make it out alive.

"Eddie, there's something I need to tell you," Buck said, his voice strained.

"What is it, Buck?" Eddie replied, equally strained.

"I love you, Eddie. I've always loved you," Buck confessed.

Eddie's heart skipped a beat. He had never expected to hear those words, especially not in the middle of a life-threatening situation. But he knew that he felt the same way.

"I love you too, Buck," Eddie said, a sense of relief washing over him.

As the rest of the 118 finally dug them out, Buck and Eddie emerged from the rubble, their hands tightly entwined. They had been through a life-changing experience together, and they knew they would never forget it.

In the aftermath of the fire, Buck and Eddie's relationship changed. They were no longer just friends and colleagues. They were in love, and they knew that they would always be there for each other, no matter what. And the rest of the 118 knew that they had played a part in bringing them together.

After a few months of dating Buck Moved in with Eddie and Buck and Eddie had sat down with Christopher. I told him that they were together. Chris was happy I'm glad that they finally got together.

A/N hey, I know these chapters has been short but like.. I think I like them short. Don't really have to stress about writing long chapters. But sometimes I might do like part twos or like short little stories or something.