Chapter 3

Luna blinks blearily at her ceiling, she had experienced the strangest dream. A good dream, nonetheless. Her blissful thoughts are interrupted by a head poking into her field of vision.

"Ah! Jesus, Be-Bekah?! What are you-Wait? This isn't a terrible coma dream?!" Out of fright, Luna had given the Original a hard shove, and managed to kick her off the bed.

Rebekah laid slumped on the ground, rather ungracefully. Disconcerted by the situation, Luna never considered that kicking a vampire out of bed might not be a very smart move.

"Bloody hell." Rebekah groans while quickly scrambling back to her feet. "Normally, people don't scream bloody murder the morning after sharing a bed with me. Very refreshing, but not worth repeating." Rebekah grumbles.

Luna looks unimpressed at the blonde, and then her eyes widened comically. "Wait- sharing a bed?! Did we? You know? And why were you hovering over me like a creep? Please tell me you didn't watch me while I slept?! I do not need an Edward Cullen situation." Luna rambled sitting straight up, feeling a bit nauseous and proud at the same time at the idea of sleeping with the female Original.

"No, we didn't. You wish! And I wasn't hovering, I was going to wake you. By the way, did you know that you scrunch your nose whilst sleeping?" Rebekah smirks upon seeing Luna grab onto her nose, looking quite insulted.

"Wait, if you were sleeping here, where did your brothers sleep? The last time I checked, I only have one other bedroom, and the mental image of your brothers snuggling up on a twin bed is way too disturbing this early in the morning. And should I be worried to find a pile of dead bodies in my living room?" Luna narrows her eyes suspiciously; you could never be certain with five bloodsuckers in your house.

"Do you really think we would go on a killing spree in the few hours you were resting?" Rebekah scoffs indignantly.

Luna raises her eyebrow in question.

"No, we did not, we stayed up finishing the whiskey and having some family time. Eventually, I joined you in your bed, which I deeply regret as you seem to enjoy kicking your bed companions. My brothers probably slept on the couch and or floor." Rebekah explains while ripping the covers from Luna, who whines and glares daggers at the blonde.

Rebekah rolls her eyes and drags her out of her bed. She had waited long enough for the brunette to wake. Her brothers had insisted on giving Luna a minimum of 8 hours of sleep.

After Luna's rather blunt announcement, the Mikaelsons had all reacted startled. Finn was worried that the exhaustion had severely influenced Luna's mental capacities, and Niklaus had simply gaped at her.

After clarifying the situation, the Mikaelsons were still somewhat skeptical, but knew that it might be possible. If magic, werewolves, and vampires were real, surely an alternative universe could also exist.

Kol was very enthusiastic about the idea that he was a TV star and immediately asked Luna if they could watch an episode, preferably with him in it. Luna, who was just as enthusiastic of this idea was about to meet Kol's demand, until Elijah suggested giving Luna some rest first.

It had not escaped Elijah how his mate's eyes closed heavily every time she blinked, and the bags under her eyes were becoming quite prominent. He was concerned about the bodily health of his mate and believed that she had enough impressions and excitement for one night. He promised her soothingly that they could watch anything they wanted tomorrow.

Luna had protested strongly. But Elijah could be quite convincing if he wanted to. She didn't want to go to bed because she was afraid it was all a dream and her time with the Mikaelsons was therefore limited. She wanted to know more about them, she secretly really liked their family disputes and childish behavior.