Chapter 1

"Your pet is escaping," Pai says, causing Phayu to sigh loudly. The three of them watch the monitor as the human boy tries to sneakily move from doorway to doorway. He ducks into a deep reset doorway then pokes his head out looking around carefully before diving into the next one.

Sky rolls his eyes, "We are in the middle of space, where does he think he is going to run to?"

"Should I go?" Pai asks.

"I'll go," Phayu says with another sigh.

Rain pokes his head out. He wants to make sure the way is clear before moving. He's not sure what he did  in a previous life to end up in this situation but it must have been bad.

Either that or he really did have the worst taste in men ever. Who would have guessed the guy he had hooked up with from the club would turn out to be an alien. Not just any alien, a kidnapping alien bastard.

Okay technically Rain had agreed to go back to his place, but was it unreasonable to assume his place had been on earth?

Okay so also technically P'Phayu had told him they were going to another planet, but was Rain supposed to believe the man was really an alien?

Except it had turned out to be true, and here Rain was.

"Where are you going, little bunny?" Comes the voice behind him.

Rain jumps and whirls. "It's you! Where are you taking me? I demand you take me back home right now!"

"It's too late for that little bunny." P'Phayu says. "You agreed to be my mate. We now share an unbreakable bond."

"I didn't know you were serious." Rain whines.

"I realize that now, silly boy. Unfortunately, I am as bound by our agreement as much as you are. That's what unbreakable means, stupid boy." P'Phayu says, running his hand through his hair in frustration.

"You're calling me stupid again," Rain pouts.

P'Phayu shakes his head at him, "Do you want to go back to our cabin? Or would you like a tour of the ship? You know you're not a prisoner here, there's no need to sneak around."

"I will go back to <i>my</i> cabin." Rain says, practically stomping off in the direction he had come from.

Phayu watches him go with a frown. He had tried being patient with Rain. After all he had made a terrible misjudgment when it came to the human. The humans have a saying, a comedy of errors. What had transpired between him and Rain had been a comedy of errors.

The first error was a weird case of mistaken identity. Phayu had gone to Terra II-5, known locally as Earth to pick up his life mate. His life mate, who had been studying on Earth for the past five years.

Phayu wasn't happy about marrying someone who had never met, someone he didn't even know what they looked like. It was considered normal in Salinific Culture, life mates were matched at birth, but it didn't mean Phayu had to like it.

So he had gone to the club where he was supposed to meet with Cela. His future mate had sent a message that this was a place where humans regularly met with mates and he had sent an image so that Phayu would know what he looked like. Phayu had begun to feel better after seeing the picture, he liked the looks of his future mate very much. The mating ceremony would be particularly enjoyable.

What Phayu hadn't known at the time was that Cela had fallen for a human and had no intention of leaving with Phayu. The picture he had sent had been of a friend of his. In Cela's defense he had immediately regretted what he had done but by that time it had been too late.