𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: the present.

YOU PLAYED with your hair in the car mirror, trying to make it just perfect

YOU PLAYED with your hair in the car mirror, trying to make it just perfect. You popped your lips, making your lipgloss stand out more. You never got this girly before, and you even painted your nails.

You couldn't base your style only on one thing. For every event you went to, it was always something different for each one. Bella took note of that and even spent their day getting ready whilst thinking about what you were going to wear this time.

You strolled into the cinema, eyes spotting the brunette as soon as your feet landed on the red carpet floor. You waved, beaming at the sight of their baggy clothes. Their brown hair almost covered the star ear piercing, matching the star necklace that hung from their neck.

You couldn't make out what hand Bella had on their brown shirt, but you knew what they got those baggy jeans from with no hesitation. You had a pair sitting in your closet.

"Wow... you're festive?" Bella complimented as their eyes traveled throughout your outfit. You playfully posed to keep their eyes intrigued. "What movie are we watching?" They ask, stuffing their hands in their big pockets, looking around to see the tons of ads for the movies.

You pulled out the tickets, face faking surprisement. "Barbie! I know it came out months ago, but I never got to watch it," you explain.

"It's a nice movie," Bella comments.

The popping noise stole your attention, mouth-watering from the popcorn. You were starving, so even popcorn looked like a meal to you. Your hand ended up on your stomach, it growling. "I'll go get us some food, okay?" Bella's hand was on your shoulder, rubbing it before wandering off to the food line.

They ordered nachos, figuring they would share it with you, going with two bags of buttered popcorn. Bella hands you the large cup as you both run up to the working Slurpee machine.

You filled half of the cup with cherry and the rest with blue raspberry. Bella was taking too long, going back and forth between the flavors. "Come on, we're gonna miss the previews!" You rush.

Bella giggles, bottle pressing against the drinking fountain. "Nobody likes the previews."

You checked your ticket, spotting your assigned seat along with the time when the movie starts. It was showcasing in approximately 2 minutes, and the brunette was still getting their icee flavors. You stood on the red carpet floor, impatiently tapping your foot as you waited.

"I'll go slower if you want."

Bella peeked at the smoke that came out of your ears, a cheeky smirk from how entertained they were getting at annoying you.

Finally, Ramsey was finished. You would run if your hands weren't occupied with your drink and popcorn. When you made it into Theater 5, you turned your iPhone flashlight on, scanning the theater to find you and Bella's seat, gaining some of the crowd's attention.