Part 4

I had to stop a couple of times emotionally after driving for 10 hours and feeling exhausted. When I saw Blake finally starting to awaken as the sun was rising, I almost veered off the road until I realized she couldn't drive. Instead of pulling over to the side of the road to swap seats, I shut off the car and rested with my head on the wheel, silently crying. While resting my head on the wheel, I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked sideways to see Blake with a puzzled face.

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

"What is wrong?" She questioned me, and her brown eyes and gentle touch inspired me to lift myself up and switch the car back on after shaking my head. I should have stopped for coffee after a few more torturous hours and a fully talkative and entertaining Blake. I exited at the next exit and stopped at a gas station with few to no cars.  I turned off the car before hearing Blake cheering at me with her handclaps. 

My grace is all you need, for my power is the greatest when you are weak."

"I need coffee," I grumbled as I reached into the bags to retrieve a cap and a few cash. I'll have to accompany her inside So that she won't be taken advantage When I noticed she was still wearing the bucket hat and had pressed down curls as Blake turned to go and started to leave for the restroom, I really wanted to fluff it out

"  50 on 5." immediately went to the drink station. It's not the nicest coffee, but it will do. I prepare another one and sigh with relief as I drink the coffee. as after drinking the first one I felt a surge of energy as Blake walked out looking a bit cleaner and stood next to me; I raised an eyebrow and nearly punched myself. 

" ahh, anything interesting you want to try out."

" chips?" I nodded as she walked away toward the chip aisle

 I pushed off the counter and moved to the sweets, choosing a couple to taste. As I was doing so, I saw a Blake with her arm full of chips, as she peeked to the side with a smile.

" they have soo many flavors." I burst out laughing as I saw her struggle with the bags near her chest, dropping one as I approached her to pick up the one she had dropped and lay it on top of her head.

"Hey, dont do that." I couldn't help but pinch her checks as she complained balancing now a bag of chips and holding the bag of chips.

" your so cute." I squinted my eyes at her before releasing her now-red cheeks. 

" what's that?" she asked gushing at the treats in my other hand

" things we gonna try out."

" why?" as she rise her eyebrow out

"Because I always try to discover something new in gas stations to see what the newest and greatest thing is." taking the bags out of her hands for her to just perfectly balance the bag on her head and walked to the counter 

" where are we anyways?" she asked looking at me walking towards the car after buying the items folding the paper and pushing it into my pocket 

"Florida, specifically Orlando. I chuckled gently as I stared at her as she looked about. She looked at me with a big smile and exclaimed, "Whoa, you driven far." She then started clapping once again.

"Considering that I'm the only one who can drive, what else can I do?"  I jokingly glared at her as she gave me a shocked expression.

"No... seriously?" I came to a stop and shook my head as pumping the gas.

"Come over here and finish this." After instructing her how to pump the gas, I sat in the car and watched her as she watched the number rise on the pump.