13

- What 's your fucking problem?! She is my fucking girlfriend!! - The big man covered in tattoos pushed Bradley against the wall of the passage.

-I... I'm not... I ... I didn't- The man pushed his arm into his neck, squeezing his throat and that made it more difficult for him to speak- Agh, I didn't know that! - Bradley yelled as loud as he could, squeezing the arms of the man who was holding him tight.

- Of course you didn't know, I don't think you'd be stupid enough to mess with someone who belongs to me unless you want a useless throat! - He squeezed harder- Or maybe you are - The noise of the party drowned out the screams of the man and Bradley, plus there weren't that many people in that part of the house.

- Ugh, you're...hurting me- Bradley tried to kick him, but he was someone thin compared to his opponent. His strength wasn't enough.

- Hey! Leave him alone! - He heard a loud voice, turned his head and saw Chris pushing the man, he staggered and Chris kicked him, he was going to go against Chris but some of his friends came and held him down.

Bradley fell to the floor, lying on the wall trying to get his breath back.

- Are you ok? What happened? - Chris bent down to check it out.

- Ugh - Bradley gently touched his neck and coughed, it hurt and his body trembled.

- That idiot was making out with MY GIRLFRIEND! - the tattooed man yelled trying to get away from the boys that were holding him- I found them in the bathroom!

Yeah, maybe that was a big mistake. Bradley was calm at the faculty party Chris invited him to, his friend was dancing and he remained seated in one of the armchairs in the house. He had studied all morning to take his exam in the afternoon and since he did well, he agreed to celebrate a little that night. What a decision.

He didn't know anyone in the party, just Chris. A girl suddenly sat next to him, she seemed a bit drunk, him too, but not as much as her. She would talk to him about anything and every few minutes she would laugh at everything. She was charming and from one moment to another she was getting closer, her hand from his shoulder to his knee, leaning to his face and he got nervous. At first, he avoided the actions, but she wouldn't stop, which made him think she liked him or was just looking for one thing, the last one being the obvious choice, so he suggested it was better to go somewhere private and she happily agreed. And well, there in the middle of kissing is where the tattooed man came in.

- Shut up asshole! - Chris kicked him and turned back to his friend- Hey try to inhale and exhale, breathe.

- Ahhg - He saw Bradley close his eyes and breathe rhythmically, slowly catching his breath, it still hurt. A group of people had surrounded themselves at the scene to see what was going on as they sensed more movement in that area.

-Come on, calm down- When Chris saw Bradley calm down little by little, he touched his back- Come, let's get out of here- Chris grabbed him by the shoulders.

The girl disappeared instantly, some time later Chris's college friends found out that it was a challenge that she had fulfilled, someone wanted to try what it would be like to provoke her boyfriend, what would he do for her. She was enthusiastic about the idea, and of course, Bradley was the easiest target.

That was the last university party he attended.

------------------

What really happened yesterday?

Was Chris's anger at him or at something about Stefani? Or some personal frustration?

Was it necessary to introduce his personal issues to win the argument? They had argued before, but that addition hadn't happened and it caught him off guard.

Talk To MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara