the end?{6.5}

"Doo Doo Doo Dah Doo Doo Dah Doo." As the golden trio plus Percy and the gang started in utter shock and confusion, they say a clean shaven Ron (and that was a first) stroll past the troll, clothed in silk apparel and beaded jewelry. Ron looked completely content and accepting with the fact that he was kidnapped and missing from his friends for a little under a day.

"Ron?!!?" Hermione was the first to speak. 

Ron turned his head casually bringing his hand up to slowly ruffle through his fresh strawberry hair. "Oh hey 'Mione. How you been?" Ron flashed an infamous Weasley smile.

Hermione Granger was not a witch to be messed with at the time. And Annabeth Chase was no stranger to dumb comments. At the same time they both collided their fists into Ron's freshly shaven chin. 

"OOOOOOFHHHH" Ron flew backwards his head colliding with a dirty pole. 

"That's what you get BITCH!!" Hermione and Annabeth screamed.

Annabeth ran back into Percy's arms and they walked away in the sunlight happily ever after. Percy yelled to Ron "Fun times mate!!!" Then he disappeared into the greenery.

Hermione ran to Ron, profusely apologizing to Ron, whilst scolding him. They moved to a condo near camp half blood, stopping to check in on Percy and the gang every once in a while. Ron explained he had gotten into film recently, a little bit before coming to New York. He had done some complicated magic and had planted the idea of going to New York into Hermione's head so they would all apparate to Long Island, NY and happen to find a dangerous creature to fight, while his friend Percy and his friends from when Ron had visited New York when was little had agreed to help him out with acting for his friends.

Ron had built the stage with the fake trolls which were animated, and everyone had a good ol' chuckle and they walked away, to finish their lives without Voldemort, Twaga... (who), or Gaea to fear ever again.

But then Dumbledore bounded into the moonlight calling everone to his beach party in the Hamptons, so they all apparated to the Hamptons and had a fantastic time hanging out with Dumbledore who was now dating Professor Lockheart, who still had memory loss. (Ol Dumbledore said it was a turn on to be honest).

And that is how the story ends ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for being here for me every step of the way!!  This story was so fun to write and really got my creative j u i c e s flowing ;)

AIGHT SOMEONE TELL ME WTF I JUST WROTE (THIS IS NOT THE ENDING)

YO ITS LATE @NIGHT I HAVE HW I STILL HAVE 2FINISH BUT I WROTE THIS FOR YA'LL BECAUSE I FELT SO BAD !!! I LOVE U GUYS!! NOW SOMEONE RLLY HAS 2 HMU!!!! PLS!! I M!!! SO! LONELY ON HERE!!!!!!!

k bye. LUHV U

xx alligator pony