THANK YOU!!!❤ {not an update srs}

Listen to the song above while reading this, i hope it makes you smile😄

......................................................................................................................

GUYYYYYSSSSSS!

WOW.

You guys blow me away.

17,300 reads?

❤❤❤❤❤❤

You guys rock!

When I first started wattpad and created my fan fiction on Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, I didnt know I would get so many reads. 2 years ago, I was just a bookworm that was obsessed with J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordians work, and i thought why not merge the two! Who knew that there are so many loving supporting people in this world that share my obsession! Thank you every single vote, comment, or message!

❇ A SIDE NOTE:

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED SAYING TO USE GRAMMAR AND SUCH. WHEN I FIRST WROTE THIS BOOK MAYBE A YEAR BACK, I HATED EDITING, AND I REALLY WASN'T GOOD AT GRAMMAR. I WAS ALSO YOUNGER THAN I AM NOW, SO EXCPECT BETTER EDITING IN THE FUTURE! ALSO I PROMISE I WILL GO BACK AND EDIT MY FIRST FEW CHAPTERS AS WELL. AND IF YOU SEE ME NOT USING PROPER GRAMMAR IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BEING LIKE "GIRLFRIEND USE YOUR GRAMMAR!"

I solemly swear on my love of Harry Potter, that I will update soon! I know i have lost many readers because of my slow updating process, but please bare with me. A lot of things have happened in the past few months and I am genuinely sorry for not updating. Now, as it is summer, i will be updating. I SWEAR!!!

Guys have you kept reading yet? Am i boring you to death? Sorry, i just have so much to say to you guys, so here is a computer hug if you have kept reading this far!❤ *computer huggle*❤

I would like to shout out some special people that i know, or have commented very touching things, or just made me feel so happy inside, as well as making me laugh.

@IcyGhostLlama @TheSpadeQueen @CutieFashionistaGirl @Mrs_Ginny_Valdez

@LilyClara @nonscense @redbob2 @kathyabble @katrinaneff5600 @CSP2708 @Hallowtides @Book_Lover0001 @funperson2 @miriluvsyou @Antisocial_fangirl_ @keveryga2 @Bishes_be_Like2902 @pinetreesarepeople @Ronks_Forever @moonstar314159265 @TransparentInReality Lol hers made me laugh @PrettyGreenSea @nocturnal-

I hope all of you see this you all made my day with one, or several nice/hilarious comments. I LOVE YOU ALL!