Chapter 24

*EDITED*

I was looking at Caitlyn as she stared at me with wide eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out from her beautiful mouth. I licked my lips and looked at her lips.

So pink.

I looked back up into her eyes and she looked at me with still wide eyes. I almost wondered if her eyes would pop out or something like that.

"Are you crazy Harry? Now the police will be chasing after you." She whispered to me.

I looked into her eyes and gave her a soft smile. "You don't need to worry, I have friends who help me."

She looked at me and I grabbed her face and ran my fingers down her cheeks.

"Don't worry," I said with a smile.

"I didn't know you had friends." She murmured and leaned into my hand.

I bit my lip and sighed. I didn't like talking about my friends, or Liam might be okay to talk about. But my other "friends" isn't my true friends, but I guess they say that we are.

Or maybe they are?

They're helping me to look after her and that's what friends are for, right?

"Me neither." I murmured and looked down at my lap.

Maybe I have friends?

"So are they handsome like you?" She grinned and I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She looked at me and waited for an answer.

That was cute.

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close to me. I hugged her and buried my nose and lips in her hair.

"No, I'm more handsome. And you're mine if they ever touch you. I swear they'll never dare to touch you Again.." I murmured and tightened my arms around her.

I didn't like the thought of someone else touching her, she's mine. And she's only mine.

I don't like it when someone you like is being touched by another person, but I guess you know why? I mean no one likes it if someone you like being touched by another person.

If a boy let another person do that, then something is truly wrong with that someone's head.

"Thanks for being there for me." I suddenly said and pulled back and looked at her, she smiled at me and grabbed my face and kissed me.

I kissed her back and brought her lip between my teeth and sucked weakly at it. She grabbed my biceps and squeezed them. I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Sleep here." She yawned and pushed me down in the bed and laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I looked at her with a huge smile on my face and start laughing. "Can I at least take off my clothes or something. I can't sleep in clothes."

She huffed and let go of me before she sat up and looked at me. I took off my jacket and kicked off my shoes and pulled down my pants, she looked at me and blushed and I smirked looking at her.

"Like what you see?" I asked and pulled the t-shirt over my head.

She swallowed and I crawled on the bed looking at her. I grabbed her hips and mentioned her to sit on top of me. She did as said and I ran my hands up to her back and zipped down the dress she was wearing. I pulled it over her head and took off her shoes.

It reminded me of that time when I forced her to take off her dirty dress and shoes. But this time it was different, it was like love in this situation.

She was so beautiful, I know that she wanted to wait but I wanted to feel someone against me, I wanted to feel her soft skin against mine when I was sleeping. I wanted to feel safe, not nightmares about a girl in a three screaming my name.

"Come here," I whispered and laid down on the pillow, I held out my arms for her. She looked at me and laid down next to me. I pulled her close to me and she wrapped her arms around me. I grabbed the covers and took them around us.

I laid my cheek against her forehead and looked up at the ceiling and smiled weakly for myself.

"Thanks." I murmured and looked down at her. She looked up at me and furrowed her eyebrows.

"For what?" She asked and I smiled at her and kissed her nose. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"For letting me stay for the night," I whispered and she laughed and looked at me.

"I was the one asking you, and I guess you didn't have any choice either." She murmured and looked at me. She took her hands in my curly hair and ran her fingers through it. I looked down at her, I sighed and leaned down to her lips and kissed her softly.

She looked at me and I kissed her again. She grabbed my arm tight and I closed my eyes while kissing her hard. I pushed her hard down in the bed with a growl against her lips. I rolled on top of her and held my weight with my arms as she grabbed my shoulders and squeesed them hard. She moaned against my lips, and I swear I would like to hear that again cause that was hot.

I bit her lip and sucked at it. I could hear a small sound leaving her lips and into my mouth. I grabbed her hips and lifted her on top of me. I sat up and ran my fingers softly down her arms, she grabbed my cheeks and kissed me hard back.

"H-Harry.." She moaned in my mouth.

I pulled fastback and looked at her with wide eyes.

Did I do something wrong?

"I want to do this believe me, but I want to do it when it fits in." She murmured and looked down, I looked at her with a smile. She was cute, I kissed her nose and hugged her.

"I loved making out with you," I whispered in her ear and she giggled and I smiled weakly at the beautiful sound.

I looked into her eyes and laid her down beside me and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her forehead goodnight and smiled weakly.

"Goodnight," I whispered.

She closed her eyes and laid her head on my chest. I could feel the shivers in my whole body when I could feel her soft body against mine.

"Goodnight." She whispered tired, and minutes later I could hear snores in the room.

A sign that she was safe with me in the same room.

That she wasn't afraid of me.

"I love you."