♥Chapter: 5♥

I felt like I was in a dream. A horrid dream that seemed real but hopefully wasn't. I prayed to God that once I opened my eyes, everything wouldn't be the way that I saw it was. The abuse, the hate, the struggle and rape... I prayed to God that all of that was gone away. Gone away for good. I hoped that once I open my eyes, I would be in a loving home, I would see my moms my pops and myself back at home. None of em' doin drugs, none of em doin something bad... just bein regular parents. But I especially hoped for one thing... I hoped that Tyrese wasn't the bastard that he is... I hoped that he was a gentleman, kind, loving and never would sought to abuse me. I hoped that Imani was here and that she was in safe condition, happy, and didn't have to be the witness to what I just went through. I hoped, I hoped, I hoped.
But guess what?
Hope wasn't enough.
I woke up, at first not realizing where I was. But one thing I knew for sure was that I wasn't livin a dream, this whole shit was a reality. I got to my realization and I saw Imani sleeping peacefully on the bed, on top of a blanket that was wrapped around me, then I remembered what happened last night.
Tyrese raped me. Tyrese raped me. TYRESE RAPED ME. I quickly pulled the covers off myself and went to the mirror in Ty's room to see how I looked like. I had tear-stained eyes, my hair was all over the place sticking out everywhere, my body felt weak and I felt violated. The one thing that I saw that really captured me was my frown. My sad frown placed upon my face showing my expression of hate, misery, sadness and deplete. I quickly ran to Imani tryin to wake her up, hoping she was okay.
"Imani, Imani, Imani! Wake up hunny! Wake up!" I said quickly. I wanted to get the hell outta here, and I wanted to get out of here fast. It was Monday and I had school today. I glanced at the clock near Tyrese's closet and it read 6:30 am. I only had one hour to get to school. And I don't know how the hell I was goin to make it. But I also had another important thought in my mind. WHO WAS GOIN TO WATCH IMANI!? Tyrese will not and I repeat Tyrese will NOT look after Imani. After what he did to me yesterday, I was goin to take her away from him. Hopefully I can find a trusted babysitter somewhere or I was goin to have to take her to school with me.
"Imani, Imani come on sweetie. Wake up! Wake up!" I said picking her up and bouncing her up and down my arms.
Suddenly she woke up and started crying loudly.
"Sshh!! Imani! Quiet! Quiet!"
But that only made her cry even louder. DAMN! Where was her pacifier? And I knew she was hungry, but I would have to feed her after I get myself together. I quickly paced around the bedroom looking for her baby bag and panicking at the same time. Where the hell was it!?
"Quiet Imani! Quiet!" I said running around the room with her on my left arm. She kept crying hysterically and I knew somebody was gonna come in any minute. After a one minute search around the place I found her pink baby bag and I placed her gently but rapidly on the bed opening it up and looking for her pacifier.
"Waaaa!!! Waaaa!!! Waaa!!!!!!" She screamed.
"Imani!" I said annoyed at her crying. I searched and searched and searched and I finally found her pacifier. I placed it on her mouth and then the crying started to sieze a little by little as she began sucking on it.
"Ugh... I sighed at the hetic morning im having so far. I still had a headache and I was gonna have to take some pills later.
After quieting down Imani, I paced myself to make sure I would get out of here quick as possible. But I had to make sure Jayda wasn't still downstairs. I had to! It was early and usually Tyrese and his gang don't wake up at this time. But where is Tyrese?
"Imani... stay right here okay? Mommy is goin to go look for Jayda. Do you know who Jayda is?" I said whispering to her
She gave me a frown and tears still went down her cheeks.
"Oh poor baby." Tears streamed down my cheeks. "Everything goin to be alright. Just stay right here." I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and started tiptoeing to the door. I gently opened it, then as I got out I closed it cautiously without making a sound. I crept down the stairs and it was way different from last night. The strippers wasn't there, nobody was in the living room and everything seemed more... clean. Despite all the garbage, and food layed on the couches and on the floor. I ran to the even more messier kitchen and grabbed the house phone, dialing Jayda's number at fast speed.
"Hello?" Jayda said with a yawn. I probably woked her up.
"JAYDA! I'm so glad your okay, please please please tell me your okay!?" I said crying again.
"CAMILLE! ARE YOU OKAY!? I thought that when you went upstairs with Tyrese everything was okay. That's why I left last night!"
"JAYDA! You wont believe what happen last-"
Suddenly a familiar hand went on my mouth and I began to mumble trying to turn around to see who it was. They hanged up my phone call on Jayda and then I soon suspected who it was...
Tyrese.
"WHAT DID I SAY!!!? WHAT DID I SAY!!!?" He said turning me around and clutchin onto my arms, hurting me badly.
"TYRESE LET GO OF ME!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!"
"YOUR NOT GOIN ANYWHERE! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO NOT TELL ANYONE! ANYONE!!!!"
"I-I-I-"
"CAMILLE... TELL ME!"
"WHY TYRESE WHY!!!?" I said finally shoving him away from me. He started breathing in from his mouth looking like a monster trying to contain his anger at me. But I had to say what I had to fuckin' say.
"YOU RAPED ME! I CAN'T STAND YOU! YOU KNOW THAT!!! THIS IS THE NOT THE FIRST, THE SECOND, OR THE DAMN THIRD! AND I'M CALLIN A STRIKE! THREE TIMES YOUR DAMN OUT! I'M LEAVING YOU! AND I'M LEAVING YOU FOR GOOD TYRESE!... I'm done." I said running up the stairs.
"CAMILLE WAIT!" He called out running up to me.
"NO GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!!" I said throwing used clothes at him as I entered his bedroom.
"HOW CAN YOU TELL ME TO GET OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE!!?"
"WELL THEN I'M GETTING THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU DIRTY BOY!" I yelled at him. I rapidly with no time started stomping on the floor gathering all my things hoping that I will make it back home in time and wondering if leaving Imani at home for 8hrs will be okay.
"CAMILLE YOUR NOT LEAVIN! YOUR NOT LEAVIN!" Tyrese yelled out trying to stop me from packing, getting a hold of my body.
"DON'T TOUCH ME... DON'T TOUCH ME, DON'T TOUCH ME!" I said slapping him across the face.
"IS THAT HOW YOU PLAYIN YOUR GAMES NOW CAMILLE! I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR THIS!"
And that's when I broke down and cried. I fell to the floor and started crying my heart out. I couldn't reach any higher anger in me now. I was fed up, but I had no strength to yell, hit or anything... I was losing all my energy for this nigga. But I couldn't show it... I couldn't show it anymore.
"That's all you do! That's all you do!" I said crying my aching heart out. Even a puddle was starting to form cause that's how much I was crying.
"Camille..." Tyrese said walking towards me.
"Get away from me, get away." I said depressively.
"Camille... I wanna talk to you."
"No.. no.. no.."
"Camille..." He soon picked me up and gently placed me on the bed next to Imani making me sit up straight. I didn't even bother to kick, yell or anything... I was deploted of energy... as much as I hated him for raping me and abusing me... I wanted an apology. And I wanted one now.
"Baby..." He started kneeling down on on his knees, grabbing my chin and kissed my wet right cheek.
"I'm sorry..."
"You always say your sorry... why can't you ever mean it? I try and try and try and you just bring out the worse and you and try to make me suffer... you always make me suffer!"
"Baby... I don't know what gets into me sometimes... I just... I just... I don't know. I become somebody else."
"It's all the time Tyrese and I don't know if I can deal with this anymore..."
He soon came up and gave me a warm hug.
After his soft embrace he kissed my neck and placed his face on my shoulder wrapping me around his arms.
Was it just me or was he tryin to make me forgive him?
"Can you forgive me?" He soon rocked us left to right slowly.
"Tyrese I always and always forgive you... but rape? I don't know."
"Camille... I said I'm sorry. Just please... please give me another chance."
I soon looked at Tyrese who gave me a pleading look at me. Who was I foolin? I CAN'T leave Tyrese. I just can't. And what the hell was I thinking tryin to leave Imani at home all by herself? I can't do that! Tyrese was the only person who can do this for me, even though he treated me wrong... I had to stay. I had to. I had no other choice. It killed me inside... but I knew it was the right thing to do.
"Tyrese... you can't be doin this to me anymore. You just can't!"
"I know baby, I know. I guess I've been smoking to much, my mind hasn't been clear ya know?"
"Well lay off it! It's bad enough that you sell illegal drugs."
"That reminds me..." He said unraveling his arms from me and standing up. "I got a lot of work to do today. You got school?"
"Yeah I got school today. And I'ma be fuckin late! This can't be happening..."
"I gotchu." He said givin me a kiss on the lips.
"What you mean you got me?"
"I'ma drop you off to school and I'ma look after Imani."
"Wait a minute... didn't you say you got a lot of work? Listen Tyrese I ain't want our daughter to be around drugs and shit, getting the wrong influence and I don't think I can trust you like that, you raped me, you hurt me, and you should be damn happy that I'm still accepting you and-"
"Slow down! Damn!" He said interrupting me. "I told you I'm fuckin sorry. What the fuck else you want me to say?"
"Why can't we get it together!!!?"
"What you mean why we can't get it together!?"
"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT LIKE A REAL MAN TY. NEVER!"
He sighed and just stared at me, not even bothering to respond. Didn't I tell you this man is stupid!?
"TYRESE! You heard me!"
"I heard you... look, just get your fuckin things, bring Imani, and I'ma be waitin in the car to take you home." He opened his bedroom door and slammed it after exiting.
Life was tough, but nobody was ever tougher on me than Tyrese...

---

It was 7:15a.m. by the time I got home to get ready for school. I got myself and Imani fully ready for the events to come today. Imani was dressed in a cute white shirt with a pink heart in the middle, a pink mini skirt and some white sandals. I fixed her hair into two cute pig-tails with pink bows. As for me, I was wearing a red sweater, worn jeans, and some white sneaks. My hair was brushed down and I added some make-up. Tyrese was waiting outside in his Lincoln Navigator, which I still don't know how he got. That car is damn expensive, but I loved riding in it. It was big, luxurious and hopefully he might let me drive it one day once I get my license. I was in sort of a effed up mood and a sad mood. I was feeling bad up because half of me still is mad at Tyrese for committing a crime on me, and the other half of me is sad cause I don't know when he will truly change. He said sorry a dozen times but words can only mean so much... After applying my make-up, I carefully texted Jayda to let her know I was on my way to school.

7:23am- I'm about to hop into Ty's car. I'm going to be late to school though

7:24am- Wow girl, It was very unappreciative for you to hang up on me earlier. Wat's up wit that?

I gulped. As much as I wanted to tell Jayda what Tyrese did to me, she would report it to the police, Tyrese will send one of his gang members to come shoot me and it will be the end of my life. I was living in Hell for the most part and I was gonna try to keep myself away from the fire as best as I could.

7:26am- Um.. Nuthin I just had to get ready for school. Speakin of dat, I'ma see u in class. Peaceee

7:28am- Aight, whuteva you say Camille.

I ignored Jayda's last message, due to the fact that I know she see's sumthin is up and I'm not telling her. She's just good like that, but hopefully she don't bother me to much about it. The clock hit 7:30am and school was to start in 20minutes. I knew I wasn't goin to be there till 8 but I just hope I don't get detention. I quickly ran back to my bedroom and grabbed Imani's baby bag and headed to the kitchen to apply her with the stuff she would need while I was away. I stuffed two bottles of milk, some extra diapers, some Gerber baby food, and I rushed back to my room to stuff in two blankets, a extra pair of clothing, some of her favorite toys and a sesame street book. After packing all her stuff, I zipped it, and picked her up.
"Your goin to be with da-da again today Imani."
"Da-da! Da-da!!"
"That's right honey. Now let's go."
I grabbed my school bag on my other hand and exited my place. I locked the door and started goin down the stairs. After I got outta the housing project, I headed off to Tyrese's car where he was bumpin' 'What Up Gangsta?' by 50 Cent loudly. Did this damn man need hearing aids, cause he was playing music mad early in the morning where everybody is still probably still sleeping.
"TYRESE! OPEN THE DOOR!!" I yelled banging on his driver-side window.
He soon lowed the music down and open his door, getting out.
"Yo what took you so long!?"
"I WAS GETTING READY DUMMY!" I said opening the door next to his putting Imani on her baby-seat.
"Whutever just hurry the fuck up!" He said with a stern look on his face.
I rolled my eyes at him annoyed at his attitude. Suddenly, his cellphone started ringing. I wonder who that was.
"Hello?" He answered. "Hey cutie waddup?"
Cutie? Who the hell was this cutie?
"Tyrese, who the hell you talkin to?" I said stopping myself  from buckling Imani in her seat.
"None ya fuckin business! I'm sorry what was you sayin?" He said returnin back to his call.
"TYRESE!"
He gave me a stern look and finished up his call. "Listen, I'll call you later...I'm sorry but she's actin a bitch right now... alright bye."
 A BITCH!? How dare he say something like that!?
"TYRESE WHO THE FUCK WAS ON THE PHONE!?" I said yellin in his face.
"Get in the damn car! Your lucky I'm takin your ass to school!"
"Tyrese that better not have been a girl..."
"What does that matter? You tutor a boy, I can talk to a girl can't I?"
I stood in awe after he said that getting back into the car. Is he tryin to point all this shit on me? Oh hell no. I was not accepting this. I quickly finished buckling Imani in, I put her stuff next to her, slammed the door and went around the car, opening the door and sitting on the passenger seat, puttin my seatbelt on and slamming my door.
"STOP SLAMMIN DOORS!" He yelled
"STOP YELLIN AT ME!"
"JUST BE QUIET! Damn, your so retarded." He raised the volume of 'Just A Lil Bit' by 50 Cent and started driving off.
"Can you low the music down!?"
"WHAT?" He yelled.
"LOW THE MUSIC DOWN!"
"WHAT!?"
Soon Imani started crying loudly. This was the exact damn reason I wanted the music turned down low. He was so dumb, I couldn't stand it.
I immediately turned the music off, and Imani kept crying consistently.
"What  was that for!?"
"Your making Imani cry!"
"She's still cryin! Shut that thing up!"
"She's not a thing!"
"JUST SHUT HER UP CAMILLE, DAMN."
I shook my head annoyed at him and faced Imani at the back seat.
"Imani, it's okay. Don't cry baby. Please don't cry."
She still wouldn't stop cryin, and if she wasn't goin to stop, Tyrese was gonna explode.
"Would... you... shut... her... the... fuck... UP!!?" He yelled losing his temper.
"I'M TRYING! Imani ssh.. Ssh.." I quickly looked around the car and saw her baby rattle on the floor. I grabbed it and started shaking it. Immediately she stopped crying.
"Here you go Imani, play with it."
"Yay!" She said takin the rattle from me, shaking it.
"Damn... she's so annoying. Next time just stuff piece a sock in her mouth."
As much as I wanted to smack Tyrese for sayin' that, I held it in and rolled my eyes anyways.
We soon hit the highway and I was to be at school in 10 minutes. Tyrese yet again put his music high up and I quickly turned it back down.
"Camille... THIS ISN'T YOUR CAR!"
"TYRESE! Why can't you talk to me!? You never talk to me in here! And we got a lot to talk about!"
"LIKE WHAT!?"
"We have a lot of responsibility on our hands. Imani has a doctor appointment next month, I need some money cause rent is due in 2 weeks and I need some money for some clothes."
"What happen to your job!?"
"Working as a waitress isn't helping anymore... they raised rent up to $200 dollars last month. Remember?"
"Shit... I always gotta do everything..."
"Tyrese please... I can't do this without you. And I don't know when my mom is-"
"ALRIGHT! Stop complainin! Is $600 dollars alright?"
I beamed. I can't believe he was to give me $600. That was the highest amount he ever offered for me.
"You gotta be kidding me!"
"Does it look like I'm kiddin Camille?"
"Where you get that money from!?"
"It's none of your business..."
"Fine, whatever. But thanks for offering it to me anyways."
"You think I'ma just give it to you like that?"
"Well you did offer it. What the hell else am I suppose to think?"
He started laughing. "Your so dumb."
"Excuse me!?" Now I was getting mad again.
"You think I would give you $600 just like that! YOUR STUPID."
"What? Wh-what you mean?"
"Remember your little promise?"
"What promise Tyrese!?"
"Oh my god... YOU SAID IT LAST NIGHT!"
Then I remembered again... my silly ass promise to do anything for Tyrese. HOW CAN HE DO THIS TO ME AGAIN!?
"Tyrese... please... please don't tell me your going to-"
"HEY! I didn't say that! I'm sayin that... if I give you $600 your goin to have to do me a favor."
I gulped... as much as I didn't wanna do this man any favors, I was in desperate need of money or I would become homeless.
"What... is it?" I said nervously.
"My boys are opening up this strip-club downtown this Friday. We already got about 10 girls and we need just one more. Your goin to be in it."
I quickly wided my eyes. ME!? A STRIPPER!? Tyrese seriously couldn't be puttin this news on me like that.
"WHAT? I AIN'T GONNA BE ANY STRIPPER!"
"Then your not getting your money. That's it. Your damn loss."
"Tyrese! You can't be doin this to me!"
"Oh really? I can't? Why don't you try goin back in time and take back those words you said last night! Oh wait... you can't. SO DEAL WITH IT OR FUCK IT!"
Tears soon streamed down my eyes. I can't believe Tyrese wanted to exploit me to other guys, dancing on a pole, and actin like a nasty-ass broad. What was I to him? Nothing special? Nothing that he wanted to keep to himself? Nothing at all?
"Tyrese... I-I-I-I-"
We got out of the highway and he stopped at a red light and faced me. His eyes pierced through my face and he had a mean expression. At times I was so afraid of Tyrese that I wouldn't wanna even look at his face. Not to get me wrong, Tyrese is fine and everything, but his expressions could scare the crap outta you.
"You listen here... you either do this... or... it's over."
"WHAT!?" I said in complete shock. He was goin to break-up with me over some silly money? Over something about me being a stripper for his stupid gang? This is unbelievable.
"Tyrese... you got to be lying. How can you say that to me!!?"
"CAUSE YOU MADE A DAMN PROMISE! AND I DON'T LIKE GURLS WHO BREAK PROMISES!"
"TYRESE YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND I DON'T HAVE-"
"EITHER YOU GET YOUR THINGS, TAKE THAT STUPID BABY OF YOURS AND WALK YOURSELF TO SCHOOL, CAUSE I AIN'T A DRIVER FOR ANY BITCH! ESPECIALLY ONE THAT AIN'T MINE! YOUR HEAR ME!?"
The light changed to green and people was honking at him to move. But he wasn't moving. He was gonna stay here until I either let him break-up with me or do the foolish deed.
"CAMILLE... DON'T MAKE ME PUNCH YOU!!"
Tears streamed down my eyes and Tyrese was rollin up his sleeves ready to punch me into saying yes.
"Camille... you got 5 seconds to MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND!"
"I-"
"One"
"I-I-I-"
"Two"
"I-I..."
"Three"
I gulped. I had to say yes. And if I wasn't to, I wouldn't be havin the life I have anymore.
"FOUR."
"OKAY!" I said choking up with tears.
Tyrese pulled down his sleeves and started driving again. "That's what I thought."
I soon stopped crying as we approached my school 5 minutes later and I knew I was really late.
"NEXT TIME DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY LIKE THAT! UNDERSTOOD!?"
I nodded my head up and down as I wiped my teary eyes.
"Now get the fuck outta my car! I'll pick you up later."
"Tyrese I-"
"GET OUT! Aren't you late already!? Your so dumb!"
I quickly got out the car with my school bag, not wanting to say another word to him.
I opened the back seat to say goodbye to Imani who was happily still playin with her rattle.
"Be a good girl Imani." I said still with tears in my throat. I tried so hard to not let my emotions show while I was in school. It wasn't an easy thing to do.
"Ma-ma! Ma-ma!"
"Ma-ma will see you later honey. I love you."
Imani shaked her rattle a goodbye to me and I closed the door heading to the front entrance.
"Camille!" Tyrese called out to me. What the fuck did he want now? I turned around to see what he wanted.
"I love you! AND NO TALKING TO ANY BOYS!" Tyrese said sounding like he was my father, driving away.
Of course I wasn't THAT dumb. I knew he didn't really love me, and I knew he was talking to another girl. But I tried to not let that bother me. I just hoped that Imani would be safe with him, that I'll see her at the end of the school day, and that me and Tyrese will Get It Together. As for now, school was on my mind, and I had to get this shit over with.