After a while...
Josh's light went off. His phone died. He gulped with fear and slowly placed his hand between the chairs searching between. He felt what felt like a light. He grabbed it and pressed a button. It was a flashlight.
"Thank god" josh whispered to himself. He slowly sat up with it and looked out the window.
"Guy...Where are you?..." josh said. He gulped again and as he looked out the window a snarl came from behind him. Josh shivered and dared turn around. He let out a sigh and and slowly began to turn around with the light clenched in his hand. As he turned around...nothing was there.
"What the fuck...Is happening..." josh said getting angry and upset.
Meanwhile...
Eddie woke up finally in a cold place. It was also dark.
"Hello?" Eddie called out. He we also chained to the wall by his hands.
"Hello!" Eddie called out again. Lights came on making Eddie flinch. Eddie has no clothes on except his underwear. A fan was in the corner letting in cold air.
"Please...Whoever this is...I'll give you what we you want!" Eddie said curled up into a ball. He began to shiver every second and then suddenly a phone was pushed under the door with a note attached. Eddie was able to grab it. His finger tips were very numb...He grabbed the phone with his only available hand. The skin nearly ripping on the other. He held the note and unfolded it.
"This is is your only chance...Oh god...Only chance to make your call to your wife....What..." Eddie teared up. His hand was shaking as it was turning blue every second.
"Oh my god...Please! Let me go!!....Please!!" Eddie cried out throwing the note. He grabbed the phone and called his wife....
"Hello!" Gabby said happy. Eddie had tears rolling down his face hearing her voice.
"Hey...Hey...g-gabby..." Eddie said shaking.
"Hey...You Okay?" Gabby asked. Eddies whole body was turning blue.
"Gabby...Listen...O-Kay...L-isten..." Eddie coughed. Gabby at the time was sitting on the bed in her night gown...
"Eddie...What's going on?" Gabby asked.
"I've been kidnapped....*breathing hard*...So have the other boys....*gasping*....I've been put into a very cold room....*gasping*....I'm going to die....*Crying*...." Eddie cried shaking.
"Eddie...Oh god...Tell me where you are. I'll call the police right away!" Gabby said....
"Eddie!" Gabby said down the phone...Eddie never answered back....
Meanwhile...
Josh had left the safety of the car and now was walking through the dark wood. He was looking around trying to find things....Then as he got back to where all the tents where he looked in every single one. Nobody was there. Josh got even more worried and stayed inside his tent zipping it up.
"I'm so sorry...I really am.." josh said. He switched off his flashlight and lay down.
As time went by...
Narrator,Alana,Juicy all woke up in a one large room. All tied to one corner. The lights where already on and they where stunned by it.
"Oh my god...Alana...Are you okay?" Juicy asked. Alana held back her tears.
"Where the fuck are we?" Alana asked.
"It's a room...But not only that...We might have to escape...Look above guys..." Narrator said. As Alana and juicy both looked up a bunch of spikes sat above.
"Holy shit...That ceiling will come down on us...We need to move!" Juicy said. He immediately began to pull his arms out the shackles and thankfully because his hands where small they came out. But it did take some time.
"Juicy...I have a hairpin...Use that for me and him" Alana said. Juicy rubbed his wrists and went over to Alana and took the hairpin and unshackled Alana. When she was free the ceiling made noise. Juicy went over to Narrator and unshackled him.
"Now where?" Alana said panicking.
"The door over there!" Narrator said. They ran to the door and Alana pulled the handle but it wouldn't open. Narrator moved her out the way and kicked it down. It led to another room. Alana went in first and then it was Narrator. Juicy then followed. When they got into the room they looked around. Narrator found a light switch and turned it on. When they did. They all stood back shocked. Dose was tied up in the corner with his mouth taped and hands tied with rope and a shotgun pointing at his face it was tied around the trigger around his foot.
"Oh god..." juicy said walking over. Tears rolled down doses face. Juicy carefully removed the tape from doses mouth.
"I'm scared...Guys please help me..." Dose said. Narrator looked at it.
"Dose do you trust me!" Narrator said. Dose nodded. Narrator walked behind the gun and grabbed it carefully. Juicy and Alana grabbed there mouths. Narrator bent the gun backwards.
"Holy shit...Fuck..." Narrator said in pain. He moved away from the gun and dose put his foot down. The gun got jammed. Alana helped untie his hands. Narrator and juicy helped untie him from the gun and the chair. They all hugged and cried.
"Where is everybody else?" Dose asked moving back putting his hands on his hips.
"We honestly don't know man...I'm hoping they are all okay.." juicy said. They started moving again. They found another door and it was much easier to open. One they got through it was a long corridor.
"Whoa...What is this place?" Narrator asked.
"It some secret underground thing..." Alana said.
"But for what...Killing people...Experiments..." Dose asked.
"I don't know...Let's all go into a room and just see if any of our team is there" Narrator said.
They looked into many rooms but none contained what they where looking for....only until...
"Oh my god..." Alana said. She covered her mouth and waited for the other guys to come. They came over and looked in.
"Mully!" Juicy said happy. He ran in and hugged him. Mully was super surprised but this and just smiled. Then suddenly an alarm went off.
"What is that?" Narrator asked.
"Everybody in here now!...Quickly." Mully said. They all went inside and stayed quiet.
"That alarm...I don't know...But it doesn't sound good" Mully said.
"Shhh..Footsteps..." juicy whispered. Running footsteps ran up and down the corridor. As the guys was in the room a shadow was cast on the door. Mully gulped snd juicy grabbed narrators hand. The door handle began to jiggle.
"Oh fuck..." Juicy whispered. The door began to slowly creek open when all of a sudden a loud scream came from somewhere. The door closed and everybody took a sigh of relief. They all got to there feet and crossed there arms.
"Is there a key?" Alana asked looking around the room. Mully took a sigh and stared at the wall blank. Everybody started to panic and just began to look around the room...They tapped on walls and even climbed on one and other to press on the ceiling.
After a long 15 minutes and finding nothing...They gathered around Mully and sighed. Then all of a sudden another alarm went off...Everybody got scared and jumped to there feet again putting them selfs against the walls. People ran down the corridors again and another shadow cast upon the door. Mully stares at the door and seen the door fully open. A guy walked in wearing a mask. His eyes wear on just Mully. He walked over to him and knelt down. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a needle. Juicy was watching from where he was standing and he didn't want to watch his friend get drugged or worse killed in front of him. Juicy ran over to the masked guy and jumped on his back wrapping his arm around his throat. The masked guy stood up grabbing juicys arm dropping the needle. He struggled for a little while. Juicy squeezed tighter and tighter until the masked guy passed out. Juicy got off the masked guy and searched his pockets. He found a key inside one and quickly tried it on Mullys shackles....It worked.
"Oh my god..." Mully said happy jumping up to his feet hugging him. Everybody else came over and had a group hug.
"Okay..We need to get out of here!" Alana said. Mully knelt down to the guy and searched him again. He found a pocket knife and so grabbed it.
"Okay..Pick up the needle and let's get out of here!" Narrator said. Dose did and then they left the room....

TO BE CONTINUED