As dose and Mully soon found themselves stumbling upon a car wreck. The car was crashed into a tree and it looked quite old as it was super rusty and the tires had popped. Dose walked over to it carefully and looked inside.
"Oh my god..." Dose said backing away almost throwing up. Mully thought he was joking around.
"What...What is it?" Mully asked. Dose fell to his knees and Mully decided to have a look himself. He walked over and peered into the car. He also backed away gagging and coughing.
"Holy...Shit...Fuck we need to tell someone!" Mully said. As Mully was still facing the car dose didn't respond to him.
"Dose..Do you hear me?" Mully said turning around but he was gone.
"Oh fuck...Dose!!" Mully yelled. Mully heard twigs sapping from where Dose was sitting and so ran to the where the noise was coming from. He ran though bushes and had branches smack him in the face. He ran through following the noise...
Josh and lana on the other hand heard the yell from where they where at. Josh paused and turned to Lana.
"Who was that yelling?" Josh asked. Lana shrugged her shoulders. So they ignored it and continued to travel through the wood circling around. ..
Meanwhile...
Mully was now covered in cuts and out of breath from all the running. He paused for a moment to catch his breath.
"Fuck...Oh my fucking god...Dose where are you!" Mully called out breathing heavy sweat falling from his forehead. As he stood there listening he didn't notice but somebody shook up behind him and grabbed him covering his mouth with cloth making him sleep....Mully would never be seen again...
Eddie and juicy though they had found a large clearing of grass. They both fell to the floor breathing hard.
"So fucking exhausted!" Juicy said out of breath. Eddie let out a giggle.
"This video idea was really fucking stupid!" Eddie said.
"Do you think Alana just ran off...Or maybe just took the car and went home." Juicy said. Eddie looked at him:
"You know...She might of. But...Josh is convinced that someone of something took her in the middle of the night!" Eddie said getting up. Juicy also got up. They took off there bags and threw them aside a moment.
"We need to move fast!...It could be dark soon" Eddie said. Juicy took a long sigh and just lay on the grass.
"Cmon man...We need to go.." Eddie said facing juicy putting his hand on juicys chest. Juicy looked up at him and for a moment they locked eyes. Juicy placed his hand on eddies face. Then for that moment Eddie and juicy kissed...It almost felt right!
Josh and Lana soon found themselves in thick bush.
"How did we end up here?" Josh asked.
"Josh...I'm scared...Please can we get out of here!" Lana said. Josh grabbed her hand and they both sprinted through the thick brush....
Mully on the other hand well he soon woke up and he woke up in a very strange place. As he looked around he could see just pure blackness.
"Hello?" Mully called out. Nobody answered back. Then out of the blue a light came on. Mully was stunned by the lights and when his eyes got used to them and when he looked around he found himself in a room and he was chained to the wall by his feet. The room was pure concrete and no windows. A door stood opposite him with no windows.
"HEY! WHERE THE FUCK AM I!" Mully yelled! As he looked around the room he could see a camera in the corner pointing at him. It was also recording.
"WHERE THE FUCK AM I!" Mully yelled again pulling on the chains. Nobody answered so Mully just sat with his back against the wall. He took a sigh and looked around the room....
Eddie and juicy buttoned up there pants and fixed there shirts.
"We can't tell our girlfriends this..Okay?" Eddie said out of breath.
"Yeah..I know...Fuck..." juicy said out of breath. They both stood up and put on the bags. They began walking again through the wood and what a surprise...Josh and Lana bumped into Eddie and juicy falling over.
"Holy shit!" Eddie said holding his nose. Everybody stood up and Josh shook his head.
"My nose his bleeding.." Eddie said holding it.
"I'm sorry.." Lana said. Eddie and juicy looked up and saw the woman.
"Who is this?" Juicy asked.
"It's Lana. Found her in a cave....She had friends but they..Well you know" josh said.
"My friends are missing or dead...It's alright though...I just want to get out of here now" Lana said.
"Where is Mully and dose?" Eddie asked.
"Uhh...I honestly have no idea!" Josh said.
"Great another hunt!" Juicy said swinging his arms up in the air.
"Guys please...I just want to leave...Please!" Lana said.
"Fuck this...I'm going..." juicy said walking off. Josh and Eddie stood with Lana scratching there heads.
"I know what we can do!" Josh said.
"What?" Lana said. Josh threw a punch at Lana knocking her out.
"Bro that the fuck!" Eddie said shocked. Josh picked her up and walked with her on his shoulders leaving Eddie behind. Josh walked back to the cave and he lay her down in front of it. He put his bag down and took out some rope and tape. He bit some tape off and put it on her mouth. Then he got the rope and tied her feet and arms tightly. He then reached into his bag again and took out a sandwich he brought himself. He opened it and placed the ham on her body. He rolled her into the cave again throwing more food on her. He packed all his shit away and stood up pulling his phone out turning on the light. He shone it into the cave and watched as a lion came out sniffing around. Lana woke up soon enough and was still dazed..It wasn't until the lion bit into her side she tried to scream. She looked up to where she could see light and saw the man she thought she trusted...The lion bit down again and dragged her into the cave...Josh shoved the phone into his pocket snd went to the place Eddie was just standing.
"Where is that girl gone?" Eddie asked scratching his head.
"She's no longer our problem...Now lets go...We are heading to the cars!" Josh said walking past Eddie. Eddie was super confused and caught up with josh.
"What did you do to her man?" Eddie asked. Josh ignored him.
"Oh my fucking god...Dude...No..." Eddie said shocked. Josh ignored him again. It was now nearly fully darkness so josh had to use his phone light. It took the guys around 50 minutes to get back to the car. By then it was night. They got to car and josh didn't hesitate and broke the window.
"Josh...Fuck sake..." Eddie said. While josh was looking through the car with his phone Eddie was stood behind him. Although after 5 minutes josh came back from the car and turned around and Eddie was gone...Josh was having none of it so he got into the car and lay down on the backseats with his phone light.
"Fuck.." Josh said to himself...

TO BE CONTINUED