chapter 6 crazy shit

This morning

Me and August took a 30minute shower and then we did our hygiene I put on
Blue shorts
White half shirt
Black sandals
Shades

August put on
Dark blue jeans
White shirt
Black Jordan's
Shades

Danaisja put on
Ripped jeans
Purple half shirt
Black sandals
Shades

Tyga pu on
Jeans
Purple shirt
Black Jordan's
Shades

D'arion put on
Black shorts
Red half shirt
Black sandals
Shades

Chris put on
Jeans
Red shirt
Black Jordan's
Shades

All of the girls wore their hair down and curl.

At the olive garden

Sat down by these thirsty bitches and one came up by August and dropped her phone so she bended down with her ass out and I told her she could go sit back down and then all her girls walked up on me and the girls this one girl came up and patted me on the back and said are you okay little doggy so I slapped her in her face and grabbed her weave and said call me a little doggy again and she did so I pulled all her tracks out.the rest of the girls were on danaisja and d'arion so I drop kicked they asses.and I could not even order my food.The waiter came and then we started to order our food.

Back at home

I started to throw up alot August asked me if I was ok and I said yeah.every one met up in the living room and then the guys came back with pregnancy test for me and the girls.we all took 4 test and they all came back positive.we started to freak out and we got our safe money and bought a house and we had our own house so then we started to pack and leave.

New house

The house had 7 bed rooms it was big with a pool and alot off grass.there was enough room for me August and our future kids and I don't know about danaisja and d'arion yet.