chapter 1 my life

Sky P.O.V

Hey y'all my name is Skylar but sky for short I'm 17 and I'm 5'2 and I'm light skinned I got nicki minaj body and my butt and boobs are big my mom is Taraji P Henson and Terence Howard and I have 2 older brothers and their names are Chris and tyga but we call him ty for short that is 23 and Chris is 21 they still live with because my mamma is sick and we don't know what's wrong with her and my daddy is never home for some odd reason but my friends are August, Danaisja, Kahlil, and , Jordan I've known them ever since I was in diapers they the only ones I trust to know my business but please don't tell aug this but I have a little crush on him but bye ladies and gentle men.

This morning

Today I woke up and did my hygiene put on my beached jeans and a pink half shirt that said whet with my pink Nikes and did my make up and flat iron my hair and posted a picture on instagram and left.

At school

I went to my locker to get my stuff for first period and danaisja was looking fly like me she had on some shorts and a blue half shirt that said swag and her locker is right next to mine and August came look good like always he had a snap back and a red shirt with a black leather jacket with black jeans and red and black Jordan's.

First period

At first period me,danaisja,and August sit together and of