chapter 3 nigga

First period

Me and danaisja was just looking at the teacher while he was going on about the baby and how the man's sperm would make it,so I got my phone out of my pocket and she said that she was going to be in California for two months,so I am aloud to have house party's but no funny businesses because she to young to be a grandma.I told mama bye because I had to go to second period me,danaisja and Zyonna sat down together and August was in the front of the class with his girlfriend and she looked at me and gave the death stare and danaisja said if that bitch don't turn around I'm going to beat her ass and I'm not playing cause I don't even like her,me and Zyonna told danaisja to calm down before she go to beast mode and August is our best friend so he got a girl that a thot .They looked at me and bust out laughing I said that it was the truth and I told them what happened in the bathroom and they looked at her like they were going to beat her ass and I did to and August seen us looking at her so he text us what's wrong?we all told him that his girlfriend is a thot.I told him what happened in the bathroom and Zyonna,and danaisja told him to break up with her.And then class ended.