My Brother's Bestfriend

*2 years ago*

"Don't leave me, Ella and Alyssa sis" My brother Dylan pleaded as I was about to go to board the plane.

"I have to, I can't handle being around them anymore" I answered picking up my bags.

"You haven't bothered any other time. Please Riley" Dylan replied.

"No Dylan, I've had enough of being called names and bullied every single day of my life. It's time I had a change and tried to enjoy my life for once. I'll call you everyday, goodbye brother" I said walking away.

Dylan grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into a hug. He whispered in my ear "I love you sis, never forget that".

I pulled away from the hug, took once last glance back and said "I love you too Dylan, take care of mom and dad for me".

My names Riley Parkes, I'm 16 years old and currently living in England with my Aunt Lizzie, I used to live in LA. I moved here 2 years ago because of my 2 bullies, one of which is my brother's bestfriend Blake and the other is Kayla. They made my life hell in LA, making fun of how I looked, how I dressed and just everything about me. Yes I admit I was ugly; I had glasses, braces, horrible mustard coloured hair and i was overweight but they didn't have to bully me becayse of it.

Ella and Alyssa are my bestfriends of 11 years. I don't think you could have better bestfriends than mine, they stayed with me through all the hard times and always stuck up for me. They didn't judge me like everyone else did and moving away was the hardest decision i had ever made.