How Mornings go

Orion pov: *As the sun came creeping in through the windows he stirred awake and looked up to realise he was in Megatronus's arms.*

*Stretches and kisses Megatronus's lipplates and stands up to go to the kitchen to make something to eat.*

*A few minutes later*

Megatronus pov: "Ugh Mornings,hmm seems like Orion's is up maybe I can surprise him with a kiss attack.*Laughs*

"That cute but stubborn mech is surely the love of my life."

*Stands up and walks to the kitchen,slowly creeps up to Orion and tickles and kisses him to tease him a little.*

"Good Morning Orion, how did you sleep your up quite early."

Orion pov: "Don't worry I slept well I only woke up five minutes before you,besides who can't sleep well when they're in your arms and warm embrace."

Megatronus pov; "I'm going to have to trust you on that one Orion and I am glad you slept well love,now what is it that you are eating?"

Orion pov: *Chewing and quickly swallows*"EnergoIos"

Megatronus pov:"Well it looks like your eating and enjoying it that's really all that matters Love."

*Gives kiss on Orion cheekplate and the on the mouth.*

Orion pov: "I love you so much Megatronus."

Megatronus pov: "And I to you Orion."

*Puts forehead against echotherand they both smile.*
_________________________________