A Much needed rest

Orion Pov:*Yawn*"Why am I so so tired it's only 16:56 and I still have so much work to do."*yawn*I should atleast deliver this information to Alpha Trion,then I will take a little nap and rest,but after that I have to get back to work immediatly.

Megatronus pov:*Sigh*"Today has been non stop working,I have not even had time to sit and think a little all I have been doing all day was battling other and beasts in the Pits of Kaon,all I really wanted to do was be in bed with Orion and cuddle,but sadly Orion was just as busy as I was."

Orion pov:In thoughts:*Im almost there just a few more miles,as I continued walking I started to feel more and more tired and my legs were starting to give in,right when I arrived there I gave the data pad to Alpha Trion,but then I could not stay awake any longer I felt my systems shutdown and fall into recharge.*

Alpha Trion pov:"Thank you Orion."I said,but when he did not reply I looked up I realised he was falling I quickly catch him and realised he fell into recharge poor mech must have been to tired to go on,I decided to call Megatronus to come pick him up and take him to a warm berth.

After I called him he quickly arrived after and I told him to take good care of him,he quickly nodded and smiled to show he really cared for Orion and soon after they left.

Megatronus pov:After Alpha Trion gave me Orion I carried him to our berthroom in my house and softly put him down.I kissed his forehead and climbed in bed with him and we rested for the resst of the day.

Orion pov:When woke up my head hurt a little and I felt as if I was in a warm embrace I quickly look up to see Megatronus and smile."Morning Megatronus."I said.

Megatronus pov:"Morning sweetspark are you okay I heard from Alpha Trion you passed out and fell into recharge."

Orion pov:"I was just really tired and my body just sort of kind of gave in I believe.Sorry if I made you worry."

Megatronus pov:I kissed his forehead and said:"It is okay Orion,but today we are staying home and resting alright.

Orion pov:"Alright love you.:

Megatronus pov:"And you too."