The Murderer's Envelopes

''Dear murder,

My name is Rachel,i was told about you and your works by a friend and i thought i would give this a shot,i understand you are busy and probably have allot of other letters piled on your desk but i would be grateful if you could do this for me.My mother is the target i want you to kill as soon as possible.Thank you for reading this murder and i hope you can carry out my request.

Yours sincerely

Rachel

XX may you die in bliss''

There it was another letter asking me to kill someone i didn't know and on bases that weren't mentioned.She was right though i did have allot of other letters to attend to,all with little or no difference to each other.They all withheld their location,last name and manner they wanted their target killed and it was all short little words placed together but they all ended the same way ''May you die in bliss''funny how it sounded because i couldn't die,sometimes i guess i wished i could but i grew to understand it would never happen,not while he was around.

Placing the letter back on the desk,i crashed my face into my hands i had been up since early that morning and i still couldn't find anything that interested me,not that that mattered because it would be up to him which letter i answered to.

I heard the door creak and i lifted up my head the room was a little dark but i still saw the body in front walking towards me and plumping itself on my desk making some letters slide forward.

''Christopher you've been up for a while why don't you get some sleep?''that sweet voice said the voice i had learnt to love but would never tell the truth.

''Am fine and i'v'e told you more than enough times,call me Murder''I said grasping my head once more.

''Am sorry..''she said trailing off a little,i could tell she hated living this life but what else was there for us now.Nothing.Everything was decided by him and we had no choice.

''Its ok Neddica i just..have work to do''i said bringing myself out of my trance and back to my job,i had to do this,sleep or no sleep,hunger or no hunger,i was murder and it would forever remain so.