four.

It was now in the afternoon Caden and Cyrus were at the hospital.

" Aaah Alp... I mean Mr Blacken " , " Lamont , how have you been?" , " All good , uhmm Lea should be on her lun..." Lea stood by the elevator on a phone call.

"Lea!" She turned looking at him and furrowed her brows looking at the familiar faces , she dropped the call " what its my lunch " , " uhmm I know but this is a special case " , she walked close to them and Lamont hid behind Caden making Cyrus chuckle.

She stood infront of Caden looking straight into his eyes as he looked down on her.

" This better be good , I don't like missing my lunch" he smiled licking his lips and she moved away pushing Lamont from behind Caden then entering her office.

" She really gets grumpy if she doesn't eat , good luck" he walked away but Cyrus held his arm pushing him in with them into the office.

" So what can I do for you ?" , " We were hoping you'd look into my pets ?" Caden answered " Pets?" She asked and he handed her a file.

" Yes , I have wolves in my pa...I mean house that just won't heal" she paged through the entire file " you could've given me this at home this morning " , " I didn't know you were the doctor we were here for " she closed the file.

" Miles didn't tell you about me didn't he?" , " No i was surprised you existed this morning " , " mhhh how close are you with Miles?" , " We grew up together and worked together until he quit 6 years ago and he went off grid " , " oh I see " she got up " ill look at this and give you , your answer in the morning " , " can I have lunch with you and we can go over it together " , " uhmm fine " she looked at Lamont " I heard you changed the schedule again , I hope for your sake you didn't put me on night shift again" , " uhmm ofcourse not " , " good " she walked out and he sighed " you seem scared of her " , " she can be really scary I tell you" Lamont answered.

Caden looked ontop of her table spotting the file and he walked out not taking it following behind her.

They got to her car " ill drive " he voiced opening the passenger door for her , she got in and he drove off with Cyrus following behind them.

She directed him to where she wanted to eat , the shop was quiet and had 2 woman inside , it had beautiful pastry and cakes he knew why she felt safe here.

They walked inside and sat down in a corner, a waiter came taking they order " tell me about you " he said looking at her " uhhmm well there isn't much to say , single mom , always at work , don't socialize , love reading, always at home " , " do you like cooking " , " yes " , " mhhh me too" , " really?" , " Yes ill make you dinner tomorrow what would you like " , " uhmmm creamy prawn pasta " , " okay " ,they food got delivered and they started eating" tell me about you?" , " Mhhh well , I am a mayor in my village , I am kinda hands on , on everything you and Bella should visit, ill show you your old house " , " my old house?" , " Yes were your parents lived before moving to here ".

" Mhhh I don't know much about them , Miles doesn't like talking about it " , " I don't blame him we were there when they passed " , " you were?" , " Yes I lost my parents too that day " , " I am sorry " Lea voiced and he scoffed " it was a long time ago Lea" she nodded and continued eating he paid for they meal and they walked out.

" Ill drop you off " she nodded he drove her back to the hospital, she stared at the mirror seeing a man standing in the parking lot , Caden noticed and cleared his throat " ill go up with you , I left the file on your desk" she nodded, he opened the door for her and walked in with her.

He took the file " uhmm Lea , tonight be careful okay" she nodded he took a pen writing his number on a piece of paper " if you get too drunk and can't drive home call me ill come at anytime okay , even if you need me to just follow behind you ill do it just as long as you're safe " she nodded.

He looked at her once more " bye " , " bye" he walked out and back into the car.

Cyrus drove them back home Miles walked in with Bella " Papa " , " yes princess" , " did you see mommy? Will she help you" , " yes princess she will" , " Bella go up and change so you can have lunch" Miles voiced and she jumped off him walking upstairs.

" What club is she going to? Will there be men? Sh..." , " She has Gina she'll be fine , she hires out a booth , no man goes in there unless they let them in " he nodded.

" Why didn't you tell her about the pack ?" , " Our parents never told her anything, it wasn't my place to " , " Miles come back with me , if she and I work out come back please " Caden pleaded.

" I go wherever they go , if she's okay with it ill go back" Miles explained.

The rest of the day Caden spent it with Bella.

Later on Lea and Gina drove to the club getting in from the back to avoid bumping into men.

Lea was drinking more than she usually does as her mind was stuck only on Caden.

" Lea slow down what's wrong " , " Gina he's all I think about " , " who?" , " Caden" , " Caden Blacken?" , " Yes do you know him?" , " Uhmm yes we grew up together , do you like him?" , " I don't know he just makes me feel so safe" Gina smiled they got wasted.

The time was now 3am and Lea wasn't home yet Caden was panicking his phone rang and he picked up immediately.

"Hello" , " Caden , I want you" , " uhmm text me your location ill come to you" he dropped the call and ubered to the club , he got there and Gina waved a hand " she's inside" he walked in spotting Lea in a corner hugging her legs he bent down infront of her.

" Hey" , " Caden , you..you came?" , " Ofcourse I did say ill come if you needed me too " she nodded he wiped off her tears with his thumb.

" I was thinking how about some McDonald's on the way home" she looked up at him and nodded " let's go home " he took of her heels and held them in his hand.

" Let me give you a piggy back" , Lea chuckled " I am too heavy" , " let me be the judge of that " he pulled her up swinging her on his back like it was nothing.

" See piece of cake" he walked out with her putting her into the car and locking her seatbelt " is she your mate?" Gina asked Caden and he nodded , she smiled getting into the back.

They drove to McDonald's and got her big mac , with nuggets , watermelon mcfizz and mcflurry , Gina got a fold over and juice.

They parked infront of the house Miles walked out and Gina ran to him.

Caden fed Lea as she fed him , when she was done he picked her up and walked up the stairs with her.

He helped her take off her clothes and into her pajamas, he tucked her in kissing her forehead and she held onto his wrist.

" Please don't leave me" her eyes teary " I am not going anywhere sweetheart" he sat down on the bed and she laid her head on his lap , he brushed her back till she fell asleep.

He slept on her couch and watched her all night , well morning long.