One

Leana is an orphan, she lives with her elder brother , she's 16.

Leana is smart , always getting bullied and is quiet.

Today she started on her periods , she wasn't going to school as she was in pain , her brother would be back in 2 days so she had no one.

She spend the day in bed her flow was pretty heavy , she sighed getting out of bed taking her last pad.

The time was 7:30 the local store closed at 8 , she changed taking some money and walking out.

You see Lea was , thick , she had big boobs for someone her age , she had long thick curly hair and light green eyes.

She got into the shop taking her pads , ice cream and pain killers.

She walked back home it was dark outside so she hurried back home.

She heard fighting but didn't look back she flinched when she hit a hard surface " sorry " she said looking up.

The man held her hand " you're sending me some signals sweetheart cause I can smell your arousal" she bit her lower lip.

" I am sorry please let me g.." the man pulled her into an ale " let me help you" , " no please please please" she pleaded now crying but the man never listen.

He dragged her against the dirty bins tearing her pants apart " you smell so good for me to let you go" the man punched her face open her legs roughly with his hands.

She screamed and he strangled her " if you make one more sound ill kill you" he tightened his hold whilst his other hand unbuckled his pants.

He licked her face " if you don't struggle it won't be painful" he said without warning he pushed into her roughly she screamed with tears running down her cheeks " please please stop pl...." She didn't finish her sentence as he punched her again pounding inside her roughly as his hands held onto her thighs spreading them apart.

He kept hitting her untill she was unconscious, when he was done with her he left her there.

Lea was woken up when new sets of hands touched her , her eyes swollen and her struggling to open them " please" her voice low and cranky.

But it fell on deaf ears the guy raped her and left her there , this went on all night , different guys raped her and she couldn't even move her body painful from everything.

Blacken pack

Cyrus walked into the office " Alpha there's been a breech , rogues are on the lose" , Caden looked down on his paper work not looking at him.

" Take Miles and handle it " , " Caden I t..." Miles didn't finish his sentence as his phone interrupted him.

He pulled it out and answered " hello may we speak to Mr Miles Sellor please" , " speaking" he walked out and Caden raised an eyebrow.

" Sir you need to come to the hospital immediately your sister was admitted here last night" Miles ran out of the pack house and into his car.

Driving as fast as possible to the hospital.

He ran inside " where is she ? Where is my sister!" He shouted at the reception " Sir what's her name? " , " Leana Sellor " , the receptionist looked at him with worry " she's in room 104 , the doctor is with he.." she didn't finish her sentence as he ran to the room.

" Lea ! " He shouted walking in and paused when seeing her condition " Lea" he walked close to her looking carefully at her.

" What's wrong with her? Did she get hit by a car ? Who hit her?" The doctor looked at him " I am sorry Mr Sellor your sister was found in an ale , from the test we've ran it seems she was raped by multiple men".

His breath hitched and he clenched his fist " raped ? Multiple men? Who are they?" The doctor looked at him " it's impossible to tell as the DNA of the perpetrators show traces of animals , maybe a dog , maybe it was there when she was left alone " , " an animal? A dog?" , " Yes " , " will she be okay?" , " Its hard to say she hasn't woken up yet , she was badly beaten and she also has claw marks on her thighs and around her neck" Miles lifted up the sheets taking in the full view of his sister.

" We can only fully check her if she's awake we also need to know if she'll need us to give her , plan B " , " plan B?" , " Yes from the looks of things they didn't use a condom and since she was on her periods she could fall pregnant" Miles sat down on the chair his phone ringing non stop.

He hurried out and got back into the car and back to the pack.

He stormed inside Caden's office " why aren't you answering your phone Cyrus needs you" , " I had important business, the rogues they raped someone I know will you handle it" , Caden sighed.

" I am sorry Miles you know that's not on the list of priorities right n.." , " list of priorities? A woman was rapped , beaten up and clawed to her death bed and that's not your priority?" , " Where is the woman?" , " In the city" , " Miles my pack is my priority not the humans , if she was here she would've been my priority".

" I resign and I am walking away from this pack " , " Miles! Miles!" Caden shouted but Miles was long gone.

He rushed back to the hospital to be with his sister , the anger in him as he took in the scents of those who had touched his sister.

He spent the whole day hunting all men and killing them. He was angry at himself at Caden at everyone.