Chapter 18

Lincoln got ready for school like his sisters. His younger sisters were waiting outside in front of the house. Lincoln, like usual, misplaced his backpack until he found Cliff sleeping on it, and he made a fuss letting go of it. However, Lincoln knew what was going to happen once he was out the door and came prepared with a surprise with Lucy's help.

"Lincoln, your burrito and OJ," Rita called.

"Thanks, Mom," Lincoln said.

Lincoln grabbed it, but Cliff was still hanging onto his backpack. After a hard yank, he got him to let go but tripped and almost dropped his breakfast. Thankfully, he caught it.

"I suggest you not get too attached to that burrito," Lisa suggested.

'Oh, I wouldn't get attached to it either,' Lincoln thought with a grin.

"Yoink!" Lynn said as she snatched Lincoln's burrito, "Ha-ha! You snooze, you lose Stinkin."

Lincoln and his sisters watched as she snarked it all down. After explaining that track just started, she ran toward school. However, as she ran, a sudden pain erupted in her stomach, making it grumble. She stopped and held her stomach as she moaned in pain and nausea. Her face suddenly went pale, and she was sweating pinballs.

"Ugh . . . oh man. Oh . . . oh no!" Lynn dashed back to the house, "Gangway!"

She ran back inside and up the stairs, straight for the bathroom. Lisa and the twins glanced back and forth between the house and at each other with raised eyebrows and confused expressions. Meanwhile, Lincoln and his goth sister had satisfied smiles. Lucy pulled a burrito from her bag and gave it to Lincoln.

"Thank you, Lucy," Lincoln said politely, kissing her head.

"You're welcome," Lucy replied with a smile.

The other sisters' eyes widened as Lincoln ate his breakfast.

"You sabotaged that other burrito?" Lana asked.

"You knew she was gonna snag your burrito," Lola pointed.

"Mmm-hmm," Lincoln nodded with a mouthful of food.

"What did you two put in the other burrito?" Lisa questioned.

"Laxatives, a few ghost peppers," Lincoln listed.

"And some mold we found in the back of the fridge," Lucy answered.

"Eww! Gross!" Lola gagged.

Lana glanced back at the house as they heard Lynn cry out in cringe as she was deep in diarrhea town.

"Well, I can deduce that your sabotaged burrito is showing no mercy to our athletic sisterly unit," Lisa stated.

Lana smiled and gave the two a thumbs up, "Nice."

Lincoln and Lana high-fived each other. Then he continued to finish his burrito.

"Well, that's one way to teach someone not to steal someone else's breakfast," Lola shrugged.

"I conquer. Some lessons are learned the hard way," Lisa agreed.

"AAHHH!!!" Lynn screamed from the bathroom with a loud fart noise.

"Sometimes the really hard way," Lisa said.

"Thanks for helping me with that, Lucy," Lincoln said.

"I wanted to use poison, but the dead don't suffer," Lucy replied.