The case of amersia chapter 3 | the truth

"How did you get in the base in the first place?!" Dav shouted in anger at lari

"You see.. I killed one of your ghostfox workers and took his place to sneak in, then your stupid slimepup bit and starting barking loudly me so I decapitated him and then took the child.." lari replied to dav

Dav was in rage after hearing that

"Kaz! Finish him!" Dav commanded kaz

Kaz then pulled out her katana and striked, she slashed at lari's eye and it bled rapidly

"You're that desperate?" Lari replied without caring about the pain.

In the face of anger, Kaz then proceeded to slash and lari's body at high speeds.

Lari's arm was cut off, he decided it was time to strike back.

"SHAMA!" Lari called out, then a big pup appeared, however the pup didn't look like a pup. It had weird colored fur, a black mask, and body parts from different 

"All those years Of experimentation, I have created a demigod!" Lari shouted out before passing out from blood loss.

The pup proceeded to use gootraxian abilities

The pup used combinations of gootraxian abilites.

"How is it even doing this?" Kaz whispered to herself.

Kaz proceeded to slash at the pup at high speeds before it could attack.

The pup's mask was severely damaged, then the pup struck back by slamming its huge shork tail into kaz, Kaz was slammed against the wall.

Sari came in, while the others were watching the fight sari injected cinnamon with a  strange liquid.

Cinnamon then started to turn into a slime dragon, he started to fight the pup.

Kaz was confused but could see cinnamon was clearly winning. 

First cinnamon slashed at one of the pup's 4 eyes, this caused severe blindness in that eye. 

While the mutant pup was confused, Kaz proceeded to strike at the mutatant pup.

The pup started using the abilities of a nightcrawler and panther at the same time. 

This severely damaged cinnamon, cinnamon decided to strike again.

This time he used one of the abilities the liquid gave him, "samaquala"

Once he used the ability, the ground starting shaking and a big gust of black mist hit at the pup, then the mist started blowing up in random areas.

Shama (the big pup) was damaged from this, he started to strike using plantix and ghostfox abilities combined.

Cinnamon was poisoned but still decided to attack.

Kaz also joined in and hit the pup multiple times with a katana.

The attacks both caused severe damage to it.

Kaz was exhausted, she was almost dead,

But then cinnamon struck and used most of his energy to make the pup pass out.

"Amazing job cinnamon!" Dav said to cinnamon in a happy voice.

They then proceeded to free amersia and bring the mutated pup to the lab for further experimentation.

Amersia was then reunited with seth

"amersia!" Seth shouted slightly quietly 

While Seth, amersia and sari were playing together, They found out that the pup was cruelly being tested on by lari to make the "perfect pup"

One of the scientists at the base said that the pup could've been abused too, they also examined its internal organs.

They found lots of liquids mixed into its dna, this also included an unknown weird liquid.

They took a blood sample from the pup and extracted this liquid.

The liquid turned out to be a special virus that would slowly and painfully mutate the consumer's body.

It would do this by constantly morphing their DNA and mix the liquid from the virus into it.

It would be different if the consumer also had previously consumed a part of a certain living thing.

this would would mean that shama was constantly fed gootraxians everyday,

the staff decided to keep the mutated pup for experimentation and protecting the lab.

Later on dav heard Kaz screaming and crying, dav decided to walk in on the noise 

"CINNAMON'S DEAD!" Kaz shouted out in rage and sadness, they later on hosted a funeral for cinnamon.

A few days after the funeral, Kaz woke up to see cinnamon as a ghost.

She was happy that cinnamon was back.

They decided to conduct some tests on cinnamon,

Cinnamon was more powerful than when he was a pup, they also were extremely fast.

Then the staff decided to wake up shama and see how cinnamon would react.

Cinnamon was still mad from the battle, so they decided to give shama a room.

As the days went on, shama and cinnamon were no longer enemies but something was strange..

Coming soon...