Salazar's Memories/Freeing Dobby

"Rigel" -talking

'Dumbfuck' -thinking

"Enough" -familiars speaking/beast speak/gobbledygook

'Interesting' -familiars/magical creature/goblin thinking

§open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking a different language

Hello -writing/messages/news

'Salazar'- will being read/memories being seen/visions

Chapter 6: Salazar's Memories/ Freeing Dobby

===========================================================================

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Start Chapter¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Harry pov:

I was sleeping soundly when I felt a kiss on my cheek and heard the voice of Hermione telling me good morning, that she was leaving to get ready for class, and she will see me later. With that, Hermione walked out of the Hospital wing. Knowing I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep I sit up grab my glasses and look around sighing. It has been hours now since I had first woken up and had my talk with Hermione. Part of me still couldn't believe it after years of being called a freak, unlovable, ugly brat, waste of space, waste of air,  that I should have died with my parents, and so much more that this was real not some dream.  Yet here I was 12½ years old I actually have a girlfriend who cares for the real me the real Harry Potter, not the boy who lived. 

Harry-'I guess one of few things I can thank the Dursleys for is my self-training to be a very light sleeper which will no doubt come in handy Voldy is not dead it was clear to me last year I need to find those I can trust and have them train it clear that the war with him isn't over. I don't know when he will return but I know that I will need to prepare along with the others. It is early morning so Pomfrey should not be up to make rounds quite yet I will look through my ancestor's memories that the sorting hat gave me'

'To my Descendant(s),

If you do not know who I am my name is Salazar Niklaus Slytherin. I am regretful to inform you that I have tainted the name of the Most Noble House of Slytherin, by my actions in life. I saw the deaths of my loved ones both friends and family. While blinded by grief and anger I killed those who took them away from me. But I didn't enjoy even a little bit of it, but my promise to my daughter to take revenge for her, her husband, and her unborn child kept me going, and today, I declared that I fulfilled that promise. *I was shocked to see the great Salazar Slytherin himself in such a weak state he truly had regret what he had done. I can detect that much from the memories that were playing in my mind. I continue watching the memories.* I gave my grandson to a mundane couple who didn't have any children and asked them that all girls were to be named after flowers in remembrance of my late daughter, Lily. I do not regret this decision as you are living proof that he lived long enough to continue the line. I hope you can find somewhere in your heart to find a foolish and stubborn old man my precious heir. *Once again I was shocked Salazar does not seem as cold as everyone believes of course I knew he was not as bad from my short talk with Nasha before her death but she was biased toward him so it wasn't too say she saw the truth after all I knew better than that most that others usually see what they wanted instead of seeing the truth. I pushed my many thoughts down deciding to draw back on them later. With that I go back to going through my ancestor Salazar's memories* I know after me, the Slytherin line will believe to have gone extinct as my adopted son was never blood adopted so he can not claim my family lordship nor can any of his descendants and the whereabouts of my biological grandson is not known by anyone else in the magical world. I am ready for any punishment I may face for my acts in the afterlife. Remember my heir that those of the Slytherin line don't fall for cheap tricks that people may play around them, our family is cunning, intelligent, and ambitious. I hope you will imbibe these traits as a true Slytherin rather than those who were sorted into the house by the sorting hat, Alastair.