◇|Prologue|◇

Finney's pov

-

My life can be seen as depressing. My mother killed herself when I was seven, and my father is an achoholic, not to mention abusive. I have my sister though, she's my best friend.

I'm ten years old, watching the television when I suddenly feel a burning sensation on my wrist. It isn't unbearable, so I ignore it.

This was until it became increasingly worse. It felt like my wrist was on fire.

I groan and scratched at my wrist as it burned more and more.

I didn't scream due to the fact that my father was asleep in the next room, but I cried. I cried like a child who just got their candy taken away from them.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I desperately scratched at the burning skin. I couldn't see why it was burning due to my watering eyes. I just sat there, scratching and crying.

After ten or so minutes passed, the burning calmed down, leaving a tingling feeling on my wrist. My eyes were still watering.

I rubbed my wrist and felt an indent. My eyes widened, and my head shot down to my wrist.

There it was. My soul mate's initials. However, there's something off about them. It wasn't just one initial, like how usual people are supposed to have.

There were FIVE initials.

FIVE

My eyes widened.

"No way..." I covered my mouth. "That's not possible...is it?" I narrowed my eyes.

After five minutes of staring, I got up and went to my eight year old sister's room, Gwen.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Come in!" I heard her muffled voice.

I slowly opened it. I saw her on her bed, giddily stringing beads on her necklace. "What's up, Finn?" She tilted her head.

"Uhm...so you know how you get your soul mates initials when you turn ten..?" I scratched the back of my neck.

I saw her eyes gradually widen. "No way... you got it!? What are they!?" She shot up off her bed.

"That's the thing... there's five of them..." I smiled awkwardly.

-

Too lazy to do everyone else's povs...

I'll post chapter one later tonight!