Chapter 1🔞

"Dammit lew, where are you?" Came a whisper from a young settling woman wearing all black except for the barely visible baseball cap that laid just under the black hood she sported.

The young woman seemed to be skittish about the small town she was in to say the least, she wasn't letting her gaurd down until she knew that the trade her friends were making was in the clear.

New pov>>>>>

"Hey Clem, can I check that stand out?" A familiar voice spoke to me, I was too focused to answer. I mean we were currently sneaking around a heavily armed town that we have been banned from for the past few months, all over some essentials we could've borrowed from the school.

But my senses dropped and I gave in, looking over to the stand I was asked about before. I noticed a tall man with dark features handing A.J a "Dia de los Muertos" figure, I smilled at the man and was going to ask what it'd cost me until the man said something. "Hey kid, don't I know you from somewhere??" He said with his old, grogly voice, I quickly denied his assumption in hopes he wouldn't recognize anything further about us as I scurried A.J to the closest exit just when a lady with a shotgun stopped us.

"Hey wait a minute.........! Your those damned kids that blew up our town hall!" She yelled drastically getting the attention of everyone near, I stood in front of A.J and drew my handgun in hopes to protect the boy behind me.

Just then I heard gun shots, one of them scattering and piercing the woman in front of us and ending her life immediately, one look over and I knew we were safe....but I knew those towns. people sure as hell weren't.

Lewis stood with his long brown jacket and ruffled up brown cargo pants as he pointed his favorite high tech LMG he found at an old shack about a year back and put on a devious smile from ear to ear watching the townsfolk tremble at the sight. I simply rolled my eyes, it's always something.

"Oh hey clemmy,, glad you could make it" he spoke. " shut the fuck up lewis."

"Okay ouch, didn't I just save your ass?"
I was furious at the boy's cockyness when A.J ran towards him in joy allowing vi enough time to show up with her horse.

I watched as her hips bounced to the rythym of the horse's hooves with the ground and smilled, she was wearing the white tank top and blue leather jacket I got her a few months back, it looked so sexy on her and I wasn't afraid to admit it either.
"Hey babe" she said in her almost siren like voice.
"Hi baby" I managed, even though we've known each other for 5 years I still find myself getting weak everytime she locks eyes with me.

" mmmkay love birds, Aj is on the horse with vi, lew is feeding Nala and loading up the cargo, and you, my beautiful younger sister that I love so much are just standing their admiring your girlfriend in the middle of an angry town that wants to kill us all." Someone said from behind me, I chuckled at the rather long comment before hopping on the horse behind A.J while I watched the identical girl that sported her classic white compression T-shirt and cropped leather jacket with black cargo pants and my old stitched up pair of black boots I gave her a while back. I mounted the mutated Grizzly that she tamed and named Nala after her late best friend that she lost last year.

(Some catch up notes, 1. Some animals collected radiation from over reactive walkers and increased in size and lethalness. These animals can be tamed if fed walker meat, or the meat of other mutated animals if it came down to it.

2. Resources have also been in better production and easier to gain access to over the years, Lewis, Violet, Adira, Clementine, and A.J have relocated their safe house to an old manor in the woods not far from the old school they once stayed in.

3. Some. people have gained special access to "Supersuits" that are designed to be based off of animals and come equipped with many super human abilities that can transfor to anyone who wears it. Adira met a women, Nalie (Nay;Lee) about 3 years ago in a bad explosion at the Asylum her parents put her In long before all of this started and became the only kid to survive the damage. She was discovered by Nalie just hours after the local Forces gave her the clear call to check it out.