Tarzel Gespräch

When she read about her long lost cousin... it was a surprise to be sure.
A while ago Anna sent her a letter with Gale's help, quite a distance admirably.
Messaging each other was much easier like that over the years, to surprise of many really who wondered how they do it.
Moving on, Rapunzel read about the situation with disease at Arendelle. It was lowered it said, that was comforting to hear in light of her own issue.
Plus some details the progress on seperation from Sweden which still may take minimum 10 years, about her adventure to Angola of course after talks with Queen Victoria on 1890 treaty....
(Shall we say Sweden and Portugal are not happy.)
But the ones drawing her attention were two pieces of news :
There was also the fact that Anna was pregnant with a baby! There will be an addition in the family!
Rapunzel had mixed feelings about this... on one hand she’s happy for Anna and Kristoff... on the other side, losing her daughter left a scar on her family’s memory...
......
.....
....
But continuing on the family addition, the second part was about a brother Anna and Elsa never knew they had.
She talks about her visit to Africa through the atlantic ocean, then they nearly gets overrun by a wild gorilla and swarm of monkeys...
Which Rapunzel found to be sad, she made an assumption that given Anna’s “forever peace” policy made her army less battle experienced. She used to be a lot more daring to a fight, over the years much changed....
Anyway, someone came to help her.
Apparently she found that uncle Agnarr and aunt Iduna got lost in Africa...
And had a son...
What’s more important is that it was a famous character from a book...
The king of jungle Tarzan!
To be honest, she doubted for a while if Anna really meant this. Or if she simply tries to cheer her up with a prank.
Of course until he, Kristoff and others ended up on one of Corona’s streets from the sky some time after Arendelle’s invasion.
She visited him when he was asleep. At times he opened his eyes before blacking our again.
She wasn’t sure if she should tell mother and father about this but she concluded she had to.
And here she sees seeing him personally...
He thanked her for helping them despite barely knowing him.
Rapunzel said what she could think of. What family would they be if they didn’t help....
It felt weird saying that in this situation though...
_____________________________________
Rapunzel – I’m glad we’ve finally met face to face. I intended to visit Arendelle not so long ago after reading Anna's letter but you see what happened...
She the looks at Nigel
Rapunzel – Can you bring Kairi?
Nigel – Of course, I’m on my way.
Nigel left the hall as Arianna spoke up
Arianna – So you are our nephew? You do look like Agnarr, with your chin... and your nose too.
Tarzan – And you are?
Arianna – The former Queen, Arianna. I am one of your father’s sisters.
Frederic – And I am her husband Frederic the previous king and Rapunzel’s father.
Tarzan – I’ve met many people from my old family... Looks like no one can know just how many are out there...
Rapunzel – I agree with you on that, Anna said that once too by the way when we looked over our family trees.
Tarzan – Do you know where Anna is? I didn’t see her here so far...
Cassandra – We are gathering information on that, hopefully we’ll find them eventually. For now though,  I wanted to ask you. I already heard what happened from Kristoff’s side of the story. What is yours?
She really wanted to know what an African legend wanted in the enchanted Isle.
Cassandra – I’m sorry, I almost forgot to introduce myself. I am Cassandra, second queen of Corona alongside Rapunzel.
Tarzan was a little confused “So there are two Queens?”
Cassandra – That’s how it is here now. It isnt forbidden in Corona at least. Next, that man beside me is Eugene Ryder  Fitzherbert, Rapunzel’s husband and Captain of Royal Guards.
Eugene winked “Good to know you cousin in law. Cass forgot to mention but she is my step sister just so you know ”
Cassandra – Whatever Fitzherbert. Now those two...
She motioned at big guy and even bigger lady beside him.
Cassandra - ... Are Lance and Adira, they’ve been helping me get Mr Porter, Kai, Glacia snd other Arendellians to safety.
Lance – The honour was all ours your majesty.
Adira shakes her head smiling.
Tarzan – Did anyone get hurt Kai?
Kai – Actually we didn’t all escape, some of us did... many of us didn’t. Our soldiers also perished including General Mattias...
Hearing that made Tarzan think about something, it felt like he forgotten something important... he then thought of Glacia...
.......
......
....
Tarzan –... Glacia isn’t fine... is she?
Cassandra and Jane looked most saddened.
Cassandra befriended her during her visits to Arendelle.
Both her and Jane can understand that little girl’s pain... Cassandra lost her father too a few weeks ago under unusual circumstances... And Jane’s mother passed away from sickness when she was little...
Tarzan doesn’t know but Jane tried talking to her while he slept and she was angry ‘WHERE WERE YOU WHEN PAPA WAS THERE?! YOU LEFT! I TGOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! I HATE YOU!’
She felt betrayed... and that was breaking Jane’s heart...
Professor Porter – They bought time for Trolls to get us out, Mr. Mattias vowed to protect his people and his family... and that’s what he did.
There was a silence for a moment or two, in a way giving respect to the people whose light faded away...
Rapunzel – Listen once everything is said and done, we will give them all a proper funeral... that’s the least we can do.
Kristoff – ....True... Right!...Tarzan what happened after the giant followed you? Did you deal with it?
Tarzan – Not me, Gale did. Came in swirling as a hurricane and then I got lost... I tried looking for a way back of course but... then I heard a voice calling from afar... I decided to go after it. To see if anyone needed help I think, and I ran into another spirit, one of fire, Bruni.
Tarzan looks at his hand which still has burns from that encounter.
On Rapunzel’s shoulder, Pascal looks worried.
Rapunzel – Tarzan you didn’t hurt Bruni right?
Tarzan – No, no I did not. I tried as I could not to kill him. After that he led me to the shores with the dark sea a head, where I saw it...
“Ahtohallan”
Cassandra and Tarzan said in unison
Cassandra – You were there?? In that freezing core? Heiliger Sonnenschein! No wonder you were off for days!
Cassandra visited the Enchanted Isle before during her travels and met it’s protectors including Elsa. She once helped her to fight off the army of Swedish soldiers and American forces that helped them. And that was only one of those incidents...
Cassandra – I never did go to the magical centre of the Isle though. And what did you see there?
Tarzan -... I saw her... My mother... other mother... Iduna. Or her spirit at least, living in there.
Professor Porter – Ah yet another spiritual deity.
Tarzan – I don’t remember much after that other than dark...
Eugene –  Mhm, aha I see. So you’ve been possessed in the very heart of the cold ocean... that’s very bad news...
Lance – What exactly do you mean by that? How bad is it??
Adira – Lance, that place is connected to the world’s ocean and nature... if that troll Bron used Tarzan to escape and corrupt it, then it’s only a matter of time before a natural disaster begins!
Eugene – Imagine all the water on the planet and gets angry.
Lance – Not helpful! I just imagined tsunami and earthquakes!
Kristoff – Worry not. At least not yet. Ahtohallan is quite powerful, it won’t corrupt quickly so we have some time to get back there... (Hans involvement complicates matters though) but  we can’t close the rift that Bron made on our own. We’ll be driven insane of not torn apart before we reach it.
*knock* *knock*
Kristoff – Fortunately we have those that can.
Nigel came in with Olaf,  kids and other new people.
Olaf – Uncle T! I’m glad you are up and about!
Carina – I was so worried!
Noah – You sure slept a lot. Must've been nice to rest!
Herleif – I know your muscles will greatly help!
Nigel – You have no idea how much energy they have to cause a ruckus...
The other two for Tarzan were less familiar... maybe a little though he wasn’t sure why.
Rapunzel – Admit it, you were waiting outside weren’t you?
Namine - *giggles* Well maybe for a little while already.
Kairi – Plus wanted to hear everything first...
She looks on at Tarzan noticing his confusion.
Kairi – Hmm you really didn’t change much big guy.
Tarzan – Jane, do we know her?
Jane – Weeel, yes?... and no... It’s a bit complicated..
Namine – We are a friend of your friend. I think that works.... do you recognise me?
Tarzan – .... I... I don’t know.
Namine - *sighs* You really don’t remember? Well it shouldn’t be surprising. I am Namine, a sister of Kairi this one right here!
Kairi – We are close to Sora, you should remember him, one with the goofy face right?
Tarzan - ... Aah! So that’s what you meant.
Namine – We will explain everything while you are here, until we make a solid plan of course...
Frederic then after hearing all of this , reminded Rapunzel.
Frederic – Dear, while I’m glad that we met with your cousin at our home but our citizens are waiting  for you to address the current events.
Arianna – True I think we may have been here for a little too long.
She was saying before another voice interrupted her. One of annoyance and grumpiness this time.
“Finally something reasonable is heard”
And a rude one at that.
“Well if it isn’t just lovely, we are having a serious situation inside and outside while here they all are adding more burden to carry around”
The voice belonged to a young man age of 19 staring coldly from Tarzan to Rapunzel.
His view of this whole meeting would be “pointless”
“You know your highnesses, we have more important things to address not to deal with the cheap labour here. Lack of resources, industrial catch up to do...
Rapunzel – Adam, mind your tone.
The one Adam scoffs before moving into the hall and stood before Tarzan, looking at him and how he’s dressed. He concluded that he wasn’t from native which made it worse in his eyes.
Adam – Great, more migrants coming here to steal jobs. I don’t know how you made it here but you are lucky mother has a gentle spirit.
He then slowly turned to walk away.
As he approached the door, he added “If it were me I’d not waste my time with enflaming tensions unless my schedule is done”
Rapunzel – Adam, I remind you. We are not helping them to fight The Souther Isles. We are helping them to stop the bloodshed and get back home. Don’t forget that mister. Now dismissed.
Adam – Really? Good. Less to worry about... oh and mother, distract yourself all you want but grim reality wont solve itself.
After that he left their line of sight.
And in doing so left many in the room feel uneasy. Some like Rapunzel feeling embarassing, Ryder uncomfortable, Cassandra annoyed etc.
Lance – Well uuh this could’ve gone better.
Adira – Don’t. Just don’t Lance.
Tarzan – Not everyone here is welcoming either. Who was he ?
Eugene – Well, THAT was our son Adam. He can be... a little reprehensible on guests.
Arianna – He cares about his people first. Don’t take his words to heart.
Jane – That we will see. Alright let’s get to it then.
They then all left the hall with Tarzan asking Professor “ By the way what did trolls do? They came with you?”
Professor Porter – No no no. They stayed behind and returned to the valley. They said its better for them to remain where they could help. Sounded good for us.
As they were leaving, Jane also was reminded by Cassandra.
Cassandra – Did you tell him?
Jane – Yes, he isn’t against it but not exactly for it either. Doesn’t see the need.
Cassandra – I’m sure he understands. Sometimes he won’t be nearby...
Just like it was at the Isle...
Cassandra - Have to defend yourself too you know? The time long passed when men alone had to defend their wives and people.
Jane - *giggles* You should tell that School of Noble Maidens back home...
Lance – By the way, is it true your team have giant cockroaches in Africa?
________________________________________
Okay here we are. Took me a while.
Next chapter will be focused on Hans and his complications.
Note : 1890-91 Anglo-Portugal treaty. Another histotical event differently here.
Till then, STAY TUNED!