Out of cold

Present Time

Jane – And so here we are…

Tarzan – So I’ve been out for three days…

Jane – You had extreme cold, flu, and fever….

Tarzan thinks ‘I guess all that cold from Ahtohallan came to effect’

Jane – You nearly died…

She whispered that part, though he did hear it regardless…

He noticed Jane looked quite worried. She didn’t look like that ever since she was poisoned… he decided not to press on that for now…

Jane - They said you’re lucky. Cold symptoms usually last anywhere from 3 to 10 days. You’re quite healthy, so that, plus some of the potions, have helped too.

Tarzan sneezed strongly

Jane – Still, you should get dressed warmly. Others are waiting too…

Tarzan – I see. Alright then.

They’ll talk later…

He got up with the sheets still wrapped around him as he picked the lounge jacket and wore pants with Norfolk.

Jane – As stubborn as ever… exactly why I asked for the clothes.

Tarzan still doesn’t like dressing. His headache reminded him, though, that he had to bear with it for a while. Luckily, he may get used to this…

Jane – Earmuffs and scarf, too.

Just not that much.

Someone knocks on the door as a handmaiden in a coat speaks behind closed door

“Ms Porter, I hope I’m not intruding”

Jane – No, actually… you can come on in.

Her line of thought changed when she saw an empty bed and a man dressing while upside down

Tarzan approached her on his fours, examining her much

Jane – Don’t worry, that’s how he usually acts. He doesn’t mean any harm…

“No, I’ve seen weirder things through my career here as her majesty’s handmaiden”

Tarzan – Your majesty… wait, Jane, I didn’t ask. Where are we?

She kneels down and checks on his temperature as he sniffs her hand

Tarzan – And who are you?

She giggles

“Well, an answer to the question. Looks like you’re mostly good. But first, allow me to introduce myself… I’m Faith, as I said I’m one of the handmaidens of their majesties  Queens Rapunzel and Cassandra”

Something clicked in his mind when he heard these names.

Rapunzel and Cassandra…

Mostly from Anna and Glacia.

“ Rapunzel… the sun queen?”

Faith - *giggles* Well, you are half right.

They stood up and left the room afterwards, heading to the throne room

Along the way, they see everyone closing all the windows.

Tarzan could still hear sounds from outside, though. Wind whistling, snowdrops flying, some were coughing while babies were crying…

Tarzan could still feel his head splitting.

Like it’s cracking up his skull.

That’s just his physical condition,  emotions are up too.