future concerns & dangers

Danish Waters

Standing outside the ship at the ledge, Elsa is watching the snowy sea in thought.

Many times, she looked out the horizon when she feels out of mood...

It made her think of how big the world was..

Made her problems look smaller... much more manageable.

Reminding her that she wasn't alone... strangely it worked.

In part because of her future sight, she saw how much suffering people around the world have to go through...

Hard to make a living amidst economy breaking... struggling not to die in nations that were overthrown... villages burned and ravaged...

'Like ours...'

But sometimes it is more a curse than gift...

She seem civilizations being erased...

Children dismembered if not killed...

And this is when she shakes her head and stops her line of thought...

She can clearly remember why she doesn't necessarily like this ability...

"Your former highness?"

Elsa looks over her shoulder to see Officer Alexander...

"Oh , it's you... I'm sorry, I was just thinking to myself... You wanted something?"

Alexander - No it's just I was worried you'd get cold. Maybe we can give you something to wear?

Elsa weakly chuckles at that as she flares her hands to manifest long coat for herself

"No need... Not that cold bothered me anyway"

Her thoughts echo to her younger self

The cold never bothered me anyway

'Heh simpler times, still that song sounds a bit embarrassing'

Alexander - My men are having fun with your children, they are quite brave really if after everything they are still full of spirit...

Elsa - They are kids... can't have it any other way. By the way, I remember you...before volunteering for danish navy, you were one of my guards once.. the one always hiding behind the walls, almost like you were spying on me...

Alexander blushes a bit before collecting himself. He did remember that time, he was a bit overprotective probably, a bit scared too...

"Well, before her passing my mother always taught me to take care of people under my protection especially ladies, especially my charges..."

Elsa chuckled again but him mentioning word 'mother' didn't help...

It only brought irritating questions...

Why didn't she tell her?

Why hiding this?

Another secret... again.

In her mind , then came a sudden shout of pain

ELSA HELP US!!

She fell on one knee a second later, alarming the officer

"QUEEN ELSA?!"

She held her head in her hands for a few minutes

Breathing heavily, she slowly stood...

'Faen! What 's going on?!'

German Lands - Corona

«Eure Majestät, lord Kristoff is here»

«That's good to know. Thank you Nigel»

An old adviser side steps to let Kristoff inside

«Good to see you're still holding Mr Nigel»

«I thank you , Lord kristoff»

Kristoff didn't really like being called lord, though he got used to it eventually

His eyes then landed on the current Coronian Queens Rapunzel and Cassandra along with his childhood friend from orphanage.

«Hey Kristoff, glad to see you again old friend»

«You too Fitzherbert... I believe you are interested why we're here?»

Cassandra - That would be most appreciative. How did you even end up on the streets of corona? How this happened?

Rapunzel - And where is Anna? And who are those two people with you?

Kristoff - Well, how should I say. Let's just say that we may have more relatives than you've thought...

Meanwhile at a certain tower in a different realm...

In a world of stars and moons, once known as Fantasia before the collision...

One of the only places that the darkness finds hard to infiltrate...

This was home for former yet legendary Keyblade Master and a repository of great knowledge accumulated by the mighty wizard.

Looking out the stars, an old powerful magician was in thought over the current events... "Mmm that world is becoming more precarious..."

Merryweather - Master Yen Sid. What do you see?

The old wizard turns around, concerned

Yen Sid - Tension and chaos. With every moment, the world spirals deeper into destruction and war. And with them, the darkness is growing in strength...

Flora - Is it that dangerous? Surely they can handle-

Fauna - Flora, that's not enough. Too many corrupt people are in that world, many evils are just waiting for chance to wreak havoc... maybe even she is manipulating her way there...

The one they mention is a menacing danger, especially around this time... once a sister now turned monster...

Yen Sid - Need I remind you of your roles in Maleficent's misguided upbringing? No patronising here.

He gave them a glare, making them uncomfortable with that statement.

Yen Sid - They may just delay the inevitable.... If our friends are not careful, a world war may come upon their lands sooner than we could have predicted...
______________

Didn't expect The Mystery Tower here? SURPRISE! Yen Sid makes sense as a watcher and observer due to stars granting him some knowledge on what transpires kinda like Elsa but differently and with calmer mind.

Also, Rapunzel and Cassandra both queens? You see, I've seen the comic of Cassandra's Tangled Adventure by Amelia h, which I found interesting to implement.

Also, make your bets if Elsa sees future events like Encanto or past events like Atlantis.

STAY TUNED!