Party

Nsfw warning :) just slight.

Cale didn't know whether he'd ignore Barrow for a month with no physical touches, or make sure that Barrow goes bankrupt, his whole business.

Still contemplating with a sharp glare aimed at his husband who's a few meters away from him, Cale greeted the guests that atleast knew better than to be a suck up.

Fucking shit—!

To save face, Cale excused himself with a headache as an alibi, as he tried to not gut his husband then and there after feeling the rise of intensity of the fucking vibrator in his ass.

That damn smirk on Barrow's face irritated him to no end.

Cale would surely make sure that his husband will suffer after this banquet— a shit that Barrow came up with after reading an erotica novel, and planned to put in action one of the scenes in which the main characters attended a banquet with something up in the hero's ass.

The book was enemies to lovers, a villain and a hero of some sort. Cale thought that his husband was going senile for some reason. And the only different thing from this reality and the novel scene was that it was Barrow who set up the banquet instead of a tyrant emperor.

Each glances that Barrow gave him was a hint, to atleast warn him of incoming mana to fuel the vibrator.

Bastard!

Cale clenched his hand, covering his moan with a cough. He was seated far at a corner of the hall, and that much was enough indication that he did not want to be bothered.

Oh but of course there would always be a fucker who just can't take a hint.

"Young Master, are you alright? Your complexion does not—"

Cale glared without a second thought, he was pretty much pissed and would rather tarnish his reputation a bit than to hold it in just to keep up said reputation that he did not care about.

"Which is why I am here, at the corner, resting. Would the Count be so kind to entertain himself with other stuff?" The Count flinched at his failed attempt and was about to respond. "Thank you."

Fuck off.

The Count could hear those crass words rather than the polite ones that were actually vocally said.

He didn't push his luck further and left, not noticing how the Young Master trembled and bit his lip.

Barrow, I'm gonna kill you.

Cale was glad that there was no one near, they were all avoiding him after he showed a hint of irritation, as he let out a low moan.

His grip tightened on the fabric or his clothes, possibly wrinkling it.

"Ah. .—" He sighed.

Barrow smiled at the last guest he needed to greet before excusing himself to tend to his husband who didn't seem very well.

Not that he didn't know why.

Barrow chuckled upon seeing just how badly his feral husband was hanging on before sending a large amount of mana from the small mana stone to the thing.

And god did he love how Cale almost screamed.

Fucking shit!—

Cale couldn't help but repeat his curses over and over again as a large wave of vibrations washed through his whole body.

His immediate reaction to bite his hand, covered as coughing, saved his face.

And when he looked up, he expected nothing less than a smirking Barrow striding towards him.

"Fuck you— and your– mmn. . — your goddamn novels—" Cale breathed out, he wasn't going to back down even if Barrow sent another wave of pleasure after he spoke.

"Fuck you– fuck you— fuck you. . hah. . .mm. ." Cale glared, clenching his fist impossibly tighter.

Barrow grinned. "How's my wife doing?" The bastard politely asked as if his 'wife' didn't just curse at him.

"T–the fuck do you— do you think?" Cale heaved as Barrow decided to be more of a bastard and send more mana.

"I think he's just fine, having something so deep inside him, pleasuring him, without any of these clueless people knowing." Barrow sat beside Cale, glaring at his guests to send their gazes away.

"Ah—! Fuck you— damn bastard. .!" Cale laid his head on the table as if he was gonna take a nap to cover his face.

"Aw? My wife speaks so rudely, I wonder if she's able to keep it up." Barrow's grin turned into a smirk.

And as if on que, Cale felt the most intense vibration so far, almost sending him over the edge. He was not going to talk about the tent down there.

Cale would say he was faring pretty good until a certain punk decided to pull him into his lap.

"Now, now. Don't overdo it, rest." Barrow made his voice intentionally loud to shoo off the remaining guests away.

As soon as Barrow did so, Cale felt his mind enter a hazy state as Barrow's well hidden hard on had poked up to him, adding the pleasure coursing through his body.

". . Fuck you—" He persistently grumbled.

"Really, how fierce." Barrow chuckled, hands already touching places. "Do you know how much I want to ram into you right now?"

Cale moaned not so softly when Barrow pressed him down while the latter grinded up. Of course Barrow also sent another wave of mana. Bastard indeed.

"To let them see how I claim you?"

"Ngh. .— oh!– ah. .! G-god. .mmh. ." Cale gripped Barrow's hair tightly, he hated how his body would be like this every time that Barrow would say such things.

"Right here, right now?"

Cale pulled on Barrow's well-combed hair with a shit-eating grin. Yeah, he was gonna make sure that Barrow would regret this later.

.
.
.
.

Ehe.