-A normal day-

—Third person pov—

*Bip! Bip!*

A (akaza): "Ngh.. Ugh another boring day at school, and it's monday!" Akaza Woke up and went to the wardrobe; he wore the uniform and went to the kitchen to eat his breakfast. After eating a very good toast with orange juice he wore his shoes and walked for 5 minutes until he got to school.

D (doma): "Akaza-dono! What a beautiful day don't u think, Akaza-dono?"

A: "yea yea, what are u doing here? aren't u with Daki or Tengen?"

D: " is there any problem if I want to spend some time before class with my favorite person in the whole world?

Akaza's eyes were glowing, he blushed a little and didn't say nothing just a "mhm", He felt like butterflies in his stomach he felt in heaven, he felt angels taking him to the sunlight and- 

D: "AKAZA-DONO ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! PLEASE ANSWER ME!"

A: "WHAT DO U WANT DUMBASS?!"

D: "Finally you are awake, you zoned out. Are you ok? u are all red and your eyes are glowing, do you have fever? I can take u at my house and take care of u-"

A: "I'm ok Doma, calm down"

D: " Alright!"

The bell rang, they went in different classes, Akaza had math, english and pe until the break, Doma had science, music and pe until the break. The gym was for two classes and that day they had pe in the same hour.

At the gym, PE class 

—akaza pov—

Today the teacher said that we'll have to share the gym with another class, I don't remember which class we had to share the gym with tho. The other class was already in the gym and thats when I saw that dumbass waving at me. Fuck.

Akaza's teacher: "Alright since both of the classes have 20 students u have to choose a partner from the other class I'll explain later what u'll have to do with your partner"

And that's the point when I knew that I had to be partner with that dumbass.

D: "Akaza-dono!!! Let's be partners!"

A: "Sure, what do you think we'll have to do?"

D: " Idk but I'm happy to be your partner!"

A: " ye me too"

Akaza and Doma blushed and looked in different ways. When all the couples were done the teacher spoke.

T: "Alright, so you'll have to play tennis, this weekend will be a tennis tournament and you'll have to play with this couples, there will be other classes too, today will just be some training. Alright get the rackets and a ball and challenge other couples, that's all, now I'll go drink a coffe."

Doma was so happy bc he knew that him and akaza used to play tennis together when they were young, Akaza wasn't at all bc he was scared about what will happen in the tennis tournament.

D: "Akaza-Dono! Aren't u happy? We were like gods at tennis when we were young we'll win indeed!

A: " Yea but if there's people stronger than us? what will we do? It's better If we go challenge others to train."

D: " I think u are right lov- AKAZA-DONO!"

—Doma pov—

I AM SO DUMB, I ALMOST CALLED AKAZA-DONO LOVE! I LOVE HIM AT ALL BUT WE AREN'T A COUPLE, IN GYM CLASS YES BUT NOT IN THE LOVE WAY, I AM SO DUMB, DUMB!

A: "Doma are u here? Helloooo???"

D: "Sorry Akaza-Dono. Let's go challenge the others"

A:"Sure"

Me and Akaza-dono won all the matches, Akaza-dono is incredible! I bet we'll win the tournament!

—third person pov—

PE class ended and they went to change. In the same locker room.

Warining explicit sex thoughts!

—Doma pov—

We went to the locker room to change that's the second time that I'll see akaza dono shirtless, the first time was when we met for the first time, we were kids and I met him at the public pool well it wasn't really unexpected since we were in a pool, I'm curious to see how akaza-dono's body changed.

Fuck, just fuck.

Akaza-dono is beautiful he got so many muscles and he has such a big chest, seeing him like this makes me so horny that my dick is hurting so much, I hope Akaza-dono doesn't find out. I want to fuck him so hard, I want to hear him screaming my name just to let anyone know that he's mine, in my bed a whole night.

—Akaza pov—

Doma's hard for some reasons, this bitch is looking at me, what a creep! Now that he turned his head to another way I can look at him, he's so muscular and seeing him hard like that I can say that he has a big dick- WHY AM I THINKING THIS?! But he's so hot, fuck why am I getting hard too?! help me. I put my pants on and then my shirt, thank god that the pants are a little oversized, it doesn't show my erection down there.

After I got to class to finish school, finally

skip timeeeeeee!!!

After school I met Doma.

D: "Akaza-dono!!! Y'know, u were so good and cool while playing tennis! Wanna come to my house and train for the tennis tournament? I have a big garden we could train there if u want!"

A: "Sure why not."

D:" YAYYYYYY!!! AKAZA-DONO IS COMING TO MY HOUSEEE!!"

A: "if u don't stfu rn I'll go to my house"

D: " 'kay!"

END- IT'LL CONTINUE

WOW 873 words!

bye gays see ya ♡