-Problem solved-

Warning: Flirty/Horny Douma, nope no smut (maybe next chapter)

{The next day cuz I'm lazy and I have zero ideas ^ 3^)

—Douma's pov—

I was at school, I had my eyes almost closed, tired eyes.
I cried all the night I've slept just for five minutes, I was too shocked about what I heard yesterday. I might end all of this this afternoon after school?
......
....
...
..
.
Yes, yes I will, my life has no point now.

I walk in the halls, zoning out with my head trying to figure out the best way to end my life, but then a hand touches my shoulder.

D: "huh..?"

Da: "Come in the cafeteria, we have some serious news."

I follow Daki with my head facing the floor still thinking about that thing until we reach the cafeteria.

K: "Oh yea thanks Daki"

Da: "C'mon explain now."

I look at Koyuki that was talking to Daki, I wasn't mad I was quite depressed.
I look a bit around, almost the whole school was there, then I see the pinkette that I love with his usually pink messy hair, fluffy and beautiful.

K (screaming to let the whole cafeteria hear): "Hello! I want to make a confession! the fact that me and Akaza Soyama are dating is not true! I convinced some girls that liked Douma Hashibira or Akaza to make this plan work! I'm not sorry for what I did but I guess that's it, just to let you know I made this plan to make Akaza and Douma break up and Akaza to fall in love with me! But 'someone' made me reveal the truth, uhm that's all."

What...? What? So Akaza didn't kiss her? Akaza really loves me? I feel so guilty but at the same time good bc Akaza loves me! I shall say sorry to him! I'm a bad boyfriend I didn't trust him!
I rushed to Akaza bumping into everyone to make my way to him, tears coming from my eyes slowly coming down then fly away, I literally jump to give Akaza a hug, we fall on the floor, I scream how I felt for him and that I am sorry, I really messed up all the things, he hugs me back rubbing his face in my chest, after some seconds I feel my chest wet, he's crying too, I hug him with more force.

D: "I AM SO SORRY AKAZA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!"

Tears rolling down my face like waterfalls

A: "DON'T YOU EVER DO IT AGAIN BASTARD! I LOVE YOU TOO SO I FORGIVE YOU"

—Third person pov—

They were hugging and crying on the floor, smile and laughing for being dumb, both of them.
And that's how the whole school knew about their relationship, they were all happy except some girls that simped for Akaza or Douma.
The day at school went alright.

(after school)

Kyo: "You pinkette bitch I am your fucking best friend and you never told me that you are Douma's boyfriend?!"

A: "S-sorry?"

Kyo: "SORRY IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR A!-kaza..."

A scary Douma appeared behind Akaza scaring the Donut man asf..

Kyo: "Uh- uhm! I gtg, b-bye Akaza-!"

Kyojuro ran to the gate of the school, while a confused Akaza was standing in front of Douma

D: "Hi darl-"

A: "WAH! WTF DOUMA?! YOU SCARED ME"

D: "Sorry little bunny~"

A: "Wtf-? What's whit that nickname?"

D: "Oh nothing do not worry~ oh and uhm sorry again for yesterday.."

A: "I already forgave you Douma"

D: "Thanks Darling!"

A: "No problem-"

T(tengen): "YOU! DOUMA!"

D: "huh? *turns his head* oh hi Tengen!"

T: "NU-UH DON'T GIVE ME THAT INNOCENT ATTITUDE! SINCE WHEN YOU AND THE BASKETBALL ARE DATING?!"

A: "HUH?! WHO ARE YOU NAMING BASKETBALL YOU UNFLASHY BITCH?!"

T: "*offended gasp* I'M CALLING YOU BASKETBALL BC I WANT TO, AND I AM SO FLASHY!"

D: "Uhm Tengen can we talk in private a bit? Behind that tree is it ok?"

T: "Uh sure?"

They went behind the tree, Douma had a terrifyinng aura,

D: "Do. not. call. my. BOYFRIEND. Basketball. ever. again."

T: "Chill Douma, okay okay I will"

{Meanwhile}

S: "Ara ara Akaza~ SoI've heard the great news~ I was wondering what you did to Koyuki to make her spit the tea~"

A: "Huh? Oh hi Butterfly, wait how do you know it was me?"

S: "Oh~ so you're admitting it, I didn't know I just said that to all my suspects to make them confess~"

A: "The intelligence never left you huh? Well to answer you I beated her up"

S: "How harsh of you~ I tought you'll never harm a girl, am I wrong?"

A: "Yes you are wrong bc Koyuki isn't a girl, she's a dog that's different"

S: "*Butterfly elegant laugh* Ara Ara Akaza~ I see you've improved a lot to be like me mhm~"

A: "Yeah yeah"

D: "We are back!"

A: "Okay, can we go home I'm tired.."

D: "Ofc! Bye Tengen!"

T: "Ye ye bye"
......
....
..
.
T: "Shinobu did you see Kyo?"

S: "Sorry tengen but I did not~"

T: "Alr. Thanks tho"

S: "Ara ara~ no need to thank me"

{At Douma's House}

D: "Uhmmmmmmmmmmm what can we do????"

A: "I don't fucking know"

D: "With that 'fucking' you gave me and idea"

A: "Huh? What's that?"

D: "Let's fuc-"

A: "NO. I AM NOT READY."

D: "uff, then can you give me a blowjob :D?"

A: "In your dreams"

D: "Already did"

A: "wtf-"

∞—Taisho secrets—∞

—Teacher Muzan gave Koyuki detention since he was in the cafeteria too

—Tengen looked for Rengoku the whole afternoon

—Daki cried when she saw Akaza and Douma hugging on the ground

—Akaza did his homework with Douma instead of fucking

—Akaza's Douma's tutor at math now

—Douma didn't learn nothing that afternoon about math bc he was too much focused on Akaza

∞—————————∞

END 😮‍💨

Here's the chapter, took a while to post bc I didn't know if I wanted to make this a smut chapter or not.

Words: 935

Well,
Moshi Moshi guys~