Three

"Noona, don't you think that's a odd question to ask your little brother?"

He smile at you as he lean lazily on the headboard.

"I know you're probably confused right now because-"

"Cale Henituse. Stop bullshitting me."

You cut him off before he could even continue what he was try to say.

There was no use of using those glib tongue on you. You already had enough of Alberu Crossman talking to you like that when he was trying to hide something from you as well as when he trying to convince you about some matters.

"Also, calm the dragon. I can feel it's unpleasant gaze over there."

You spoke pointing out the corner of the room, taking a glance over it, only for the dragon to reveal itself to you.

It was young, it does not look like it has been born for a long time. Maybe around three to four years old.

Eyes going back to the red hair on the bed, you cross your arms and ask again.

"Who are you?"

"Noona, I told you-"

"Not going to answer?"

Just like that you started walking towards him, you starts to remove your unnoticeable gloves made with a very thin layer of cloth, before grabbing him by the face. It was nothing personal really, you could have grabbed him by the neck or even touch him by the hands because skin contact was all it would take for your ability to work. Nothing personal really, just like about it as two sibling having physical quarrel.

Just like that, both of you where in the infinite abyss. Something you have not been for quite sometime now.

If there was any other reason why the Crown Prince kept you by his side other than being a useful advisor is because of this ability. Ability that allows you to look wants going on inside, not just the brain but the soul itself.

This ability always come in handy whenever there was an investigation. This is also the reason why you were a renounce interrogator on your first life. Although most of time you were only allowed to use it on special cases, even now. Because it has a great toll on your body in return of using your ability.

This ability allows you to summon the soul of that person in your space, it does not affect yours nor their physical body. It also happened in just a slip moment in reality but feels like forever in your space. Giving you all the time and freedom you needed to gain information on that person who is extremely vulnerable on your space.

Looking around the space, everything was still the same but as soon as your eyes landed on the table and chair set within the infinite abyss, a man. A very familiar man way sitting on it. He was not just familiar. He was really close to you. It has been a very very long time ago, but no matter how many seasons have gone by, people who comes and go. There were only two person who stood out the most, and this person right in front you was one of them.

"Kim Rok Soo."

You sigh then press on your temple.

You own mind is playing on you again.

There is no way in hell he'll be here right now.