Awesome Friends!<3 Part 3

This is for 0SilverDreams0!

(Silver's POV)

I brushed my hair outta my face as I headed to the Cafeteria, I picked up a tray and got my food.

I went to go sit down and ran into someone, making me spill all my food on them. I went wide eyed, "Oh! I'm so sorry!" I was red from embarrassment.

I looked up and saw the one and only, Evan Fong, smiling down at me.

'Good job, Silver. Make yourself look like more of a dork in front of the cutest guy alive.'

He chuckled, "It's fine, Silver. Now I get to smell like pizza for the rest of the day, girls love it when guys smell like pizza!"

I giggled, "Still, I'm sorry."

He got cleaned up and bought me some more lunch, "Here you go, Silver."

I blushed, "I think I owe you lunch, not the other way around."

He shrugged, "You can make up for it later. Wanna come sit with me?"

I nodded, "Sure."

I followed him to the table with all the guys and their girlfriends.

Marie, smiled brightly, "Hey, Silver!"

I smiled softly, "Hey."

We sat there, talking bout randomness and eating.

I almost spit my food out when I felt Evan's hand grab mine, I looked down at our joined hands then back at him.

He smiled shyly, "I was kinda wondering if maybe you'd like to go out sometime."

I blushed, "Umm s-sure." I stuttered.

Chari wiggled her eyebrows, "Ohhh! Evan and Silver sitting in a tree!" She sang.

Jon kissed her, making her shut up, when he pulled back she was smiling, "You always know the best ways to shut me up."

I giggled and rested my head on Evan's shoulder, 'in the last 30 minutes, I made a bunch of new friends and I have a date with the cutest guy ever!'

I hope you liked it 0SilverDreams0!
It was the best I could come up with!
Go check her out please, guys! She is fantabulous!xD
Hehe love y'all!
-Marie