H2O Delirious

{Y/n's POV}

I smiled brightly as I headed inside Jon's apartment, "Hey, bish! Where you at?!"

I froze when I saw him and some girl making out on his couch, tears threaten to spill over. We weren't dating or anything, I knew he only saw me as a friend but it still crushed my heart when I saw him with someone else.

"S-sorry, I'll just g-go." I stuttered as I ran back outside, "Why do I let myself fall for him when I know he's never gonna be with me!?" I cried as I walked down the road.

"Y/n! Wait!" I heard Jon yell, I quickly wiped my eyes and turned around, smiling weakly.

He frowned, "Are you crying?" He pulled me into his arms, "Why are you crying, y/n?"

I buried my face in his chest, inhaling his cologne, "I'm not crying..." I mumbled into his shirt.

He lifted my chin, "Your eyes are all red and puffy. So, don't lie. Tell me what's wrong. Please?" He smiled softly and it melted my heart.

I sighed, "You..." I whispered.

He looked confused, "What?"

I stepped back, missing the warmth of his arms around me, "You! I'm crying because of you, Jonathan Denis! You're so fuvking stupid! You bring home these girls that don't care about you at all and then you bïtch about you're never gonna find anyone that will love you for you! But if you would open your eyes and look right in front of you, you'd see that i fuvking love you!"

Tears streamed down my face, "I love you, Jon..."

{Jon's POV}

I stared down at Y/n. She loved me? This amazing girl loved a piece of shite like me?

"Why?" I asked.

She laughed through the tears, "I don't know! I wish I didn't cause all you do is break my heart a little more everyday. But I do! And you'll never love me back..." She wiped away her tears.

I held her face gently, "You're wrong. I will love you back. That's why I bïtch about never finding someone right for me. Because I already found her..."

I paused, "I just didn't think she loved me back. I never knew how to tell her, so I didn't."

She looked up at me, "Well, maybe you should just tell her already."

I smiled, "Y/n L/n, I love you so much. I'm sorry for being so stupid and hurting you. I hate seeing you cry and I hate that I'm the reason for those tears. Please forgive me."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine, I groaned when she nipped my lip. I held the back of her head as we kissed passionately.

She pulled back for air and I rested my forehead against hers, "So, I guess you forgive me?"

She smiled, "Yes, I forgive you. I love you, Jon."

I lifted her up, spinning her around making her giggle. I kissed her forehead, "I love you too."

I was gonna try to write a sad one shot, but I just couldn't... I love happy endings lol
I get enough sad one shots from VanossGamingCrewFan hahaxD
Y'all should check out her one shots, she's an awesome writer and they're way better than mine:3

Love you, you lovely people!
-Lexi