Markiplier- Scaring Eachother

{Y/n's POV}

I quietly opened up the door to Mark's recording room, he was recording some horror game. I grinned mischievously and snuck up behind him, "Hi, Mark!" I yelled.

He screamed and fell outta his chair, I fell to the ground clutching my stomach, laughing.

He glared at me, "You suck.."

I tried to stop laughing but it became a fit of giggles instead, I hugged him and kissed his cheek, "Sorry, but I had to."

"Just you wait, when you watch a horror movie, I'll get you back."

I batted my eyelashes, "No, you're too sweet to do that to your girlfriend."

He shook his head and pulled me in for a kiss.

-Movie night a couple weeks later-

I grabbed Friday the 13th and put in the DVD player and grabbed blankets, drinks, snacks and snuggled up to Mark on the couch.

Half way through the movie, Mark went to the bathroom. Me being the idiot I am just continued watching, not realizing Mark had been gone for 15 minutes.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked behind me, all I saw was a hockey mask and machete. I screamed and fell off the couch, tangled in the blankets trying to get untangled.

Mark lifted the mask with a smirk on his face, "Told you I'd get you back!"

"You asshole! All I did was yell!" I crossed my arms and didn't move from where I was on the floor.

He chuckled and plopped down beside me, "Oh come on. You gotta admit that was pretty funny."

My lips twitched, "Maybe a little bit. But still! You suck!"

He winked, "No, actually, I believe you do."

I smacked his arm and he pouted and rubbed his arm, "Oww..."

I laughed, "Oh whatever!"

He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me, "I'm sorry I scared you, y/n."

That's what I love about Mark, even when he was getting me back for scaring me, he apologies, where I just laugh my áss off.

I smiled and kissed him roughly, nothing like making out with the sound of people being slaughter in the background. Really gets you in the mood. (She's kidding when she's saying that, the movie is still playing in the background so that's why she said it lol)

Hoy goys! Sorry for not really updating much this weekend, didn't really feel like writing:P But hopefully I'll update a lot this week:D
Love you goys!
-Lexi( ˘ ³˘)♥