Gift 20 - Silvers Rayleigh x cisfem!reader

Gift Details ♥
Reader: cisfem!reader
Character
: Silvers Rayleigh
Kink
: #8 Breeding Kink
Prompt
: #16 "Scream my name when you cum, and I'll reward you." 

Summary: If you want Rayleigh to screw you stupid, you have to ask for it.

Content Notes: breeding, cream pie, vaginal sex, use of "young lady", dirty talk, begging, praise.

This birthday party is 18+, consensual unless explicitly stated otherwise, and BYOB

Your body shivered, and your arms were getting tired, but you held onto the back of your knees almost desperately. On your back with your feet in the air, both of your needy holes on display for the man before you. Your own pleasure was sliding from your slit and making your ass twitch as it dribbled down your skin.

This bastard of an old man had made you cum so many times you were nearly exhausted, dizzy with pleasure, and desperate. He hadn't put so much as a finger below your waist or above your knees and your body seemed to ache with every climax instead of finding relief.

"Please." You beg in defeat, pulling your own legs wide and watching a pleased grin slide across his face.

"Please, what, young lady?" He muses eyes moving from your face to your thighs. Those intent eyes on your most intimate places made your body flinch despite your efforts.

"P-please," you feel embarrassment wash over you at the sound of your voice shivering. "Fill... fill me up."

The low chuckle almost makes you weep. "There are quite a few ways for me to do that. You'll need to be more specific."

"Hnnngh, fuck!" You curse. You're almost tempted to close your legs and storm out of the room. It won't be as satisfying, but you can take care of yourself and be done with it. Hot, sun cracked hands are on your thighs, caressing your skin and nearly bringing you to the edge again.

Damn him and his skills.

You can't take your eyes off him as he kisses the inside of your thigh. "You can do it." He urges.

"I... I want your cock inside... my... puh-pussy. Please!"

"That's my good girl." He purrs, and then moves so fast you only know that one second he was kissing your thigh, and the next he was buried balls-deep in your cunt. You're fluttering against him, your body catching up with the idea that it's been filled so easily. The sloppy wet sound reaches your ears on a delay and your back arches.

He's still as your body catches up, hands losing their grip on the back of your knees, your insides almost screaming as they accommodate this sudden intrusion. Surprise gives way to a twinge of pain, and the pain is followed by a rush of pleasure as your toes twitch and your body tenses and you nearly orgasm.

He finally moves, shifting slowly inside you. It feels like metal and not flesh, he's so unbelievably hard inside you. His hands grip the backs of your knees as your hands slip away, and he pushes your legs back, nearly bringing your knees to your shoulders. He pushes against you, letting his body weight press you into the mattress and you're struggling to breathe a little from the pressure.

"Focus on breathing," he says softly as he moves in long, slow strokes. "Scream my name when you cum, in that sweet voice of yours, and I'll reward you."

His pace picks up a little and the sharp look he gives you nearly makes you cum then and there. "Every time you cum, young lady." He commands, and you nod desperately, trying to conserve your oxygen.

Every time you came, you'd cry out his name into the air. Every time you cried his name you'd feel him fill you up with his cum. He'd slow, for just a few moments, pressing heavy into you, before picking up his pace again. Hips smacking into yours, rough, pube-covered abs teasing your throbbing clit with every thrust.

Soft praises and tender fingers would wipe the tears at the edges of your eyes as the pleasure melted your brain and the sensation nearly overwhelmed you.

By the fourth time, you were exhausted, shivering, unable to barely whimper let alone cry his name out sweetly. The frothy mess between your thighs had dripped into the bed, mingling with the sweat and musk of your bodies.

"You did so well." Rayleigh praises, bringing your legs down slowly and brushing sweat-heavy hair from your face tenderly. He hands you a pillow before helping you to lay on your stomach, hands pressing into your back and massage your trembling body. After a moment his hands wander further down.

"I need to reward you properly." He whispers in your ear, fingers pushing into your tender pussy for a moment before the wet digits push against the tight ring of your ass. "Shall I fill you up here now, young lady?"